Fifty-One

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I Need Your Love by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harris____________________________________________________

After I put on the pretty little black dress on, Gemma straightened my hair a little, she did on sexy smokey eye makeup, pink lipgloss , I wore some high heels and I was ready. Long time I didnt have a GNO, I was so excited to go have fun with Gemma and Mom, it would have been better if Harry could come with us but I respect his need of sleep so let him have all the sleep he wanted.

"Girls are you rea--WOW MELANIE! You look perfect"Mom entered Gemma's room and gasped when she saw in front of the mirror of the dressing table, I blushed smiling a little shy.

"Thank you, thanks to Gemma for making me beautiful and to make me buy the dress"I said truthfully which made Gemma and Mom laugh nicely.

"What can I say , I have good taste in fashion right?"Gemma asked boasting herself and I nodded agreeing, of course she had awesome fashion. The Styles never go out of style right? Always.

"You bet you do! Mom you too look...so beautiful"I cooed admiring Harry's mother wearing a long white and blue sleeveless dress, it was simple and classy, yet girly as well which suited her so perfectly.

"Thanks love, are you ready to go?"She asked us and we yelled happily as we were ready to go. Oh I forgot to tell wat was Gemma wearing, this beautiful blondie wore the pretty jumpsuit black and we bought yesterday. I was the one who slightly curled the end of her hair and she let them loose beautifully. We three left the house and got in Gemma's car but this time it was Mom who was driving.

"Ok girls I have to warn you, tonight we will only drink mocktails... yup its not an alcohol night tonight, I want you to remember this night without forgetting anything the next day understood"Mom told us in a very motherly advice tone and we nodded like the good girls we were. See? With them I wouldnt be in trouble, I was totally safe with them. Nothing to worry.

Anne Styles's Pov

(A/N: Yeah here Harry's parents are not divorced, if you were one of the before chapters, Harry said to Melanie he lost his father... just reminding :) )

I hope you people remember what was the purpose of this GNO right?  I was helping my son to plan to make the most unforgettable night with his loving girlfriend he loved more than anything. You know why I said to the girls not to drink any alcohol tonight? Well if Melanie got drunk, she wouldnt enjoy her night entirely and the next day she wouldnt remember a  thing, that was unacceptable especially for her first time. You do know what Im talking about right? Her first time had to be perfect, for her and for Harry. Even for him it would be his first love making. Seeing Harry so happy made my heart of a mother really really happy. Melanie was the sweetest thing ever.

I drove to the nearest club to our house but it was still a good distance. We showed our IDs to the two strong bodyguards at the entrance and they let us inside, the place was already housefull, music jamming through the speakers, sweaty bodies either dancing, dirty dancing, making out... some people drinking at the counter. Tonight, Gemma, Melanie and I was dancing all night like crazy, I loved these two girls, they made me feel young again.

"I still feel bad we left Harry and we're enjoying here"Melanie pouted ,  making Gemma and I exchange looks at each other like we had the same thing in our minds. Melanie was alwaus thinking about Harry for each and everything, she was now thinking too much about him.