Fifty-Nine

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Possibility from the New Moon Movie
Stupid In Love by Rihanna
Red by Taylor Swift___________________________________________________

Losing him was blue like I've ever known
Kissing him was dark grey all along
Forgetting him was like trying to lose somebody and never admit
Coz loving him was red

First love, first kiss was the happiest moment for a girl in her life, heartbreak was definitely not something she would expect to happen in her life. Especially finding out from someone else that she has been used all along by someone she thought loved her for her, nothing could hurt even more. Maybe one thing, the one she loved and still loves tried to kill her next most important person in her life, her mother. It was like the whole world crashing down.

My world. Thats how I felt now.

I finally made it to Jessica's appartment still crying my heart out in front of her frontdoor as I rang the doorbell waiting for her to open the door. Still cant believe Harry would try to kill my mother, I thought he really liked her, I mean he called her mom and loved her like his mom so why trying to kill her?

Or was it a part of his game too?

You believe the slut over him? Dont be stupid, remember she wants you both separated right?

Even for a slut, she sounded sincere and unlike him she did tell me about mom.

Jesus Christ!

"Oh my god what the hell happened to you? Get in"Jessica opened the door and she gasped seeing how crying I was, she pulled inside hugging me as she led me to her living room. We sat on the couch and I just bursted crying in her arms.

"He-He-He-tried to--"I managed to say between my tears and Jessica frowned a little as she tried to figure me out.

"What did Harry do? Did he cheat on you?"Jessica asked calmly but not calmly.

"Worst...he...he tried t-t-to k-k-ki-ll my mom. He-he-he ne-ne-ver lo-lo-loved m-me"I said on full crying she rubbed my back as she was also more than shock and disappointed written all over her face.

"Woah woah woah this is some serious accusation here, are you sure he did that? Last time I checked he was all about you"Jessica said and I sobbed trying to stop crying like a crazy girl.

"Fingerprints dont lie Jess, my appartment is burnt, its on renovation now"I said raising a little my tone in frustration, she gasped not able to believe it like me.

"Did he tell you something about it?"Jessica asked doubtfully and I didnt answer. I couldnt face Harry now, couldnt take it anymore but at the same time a part of me missed so much.

"Did he?"She asked me again as she got up and went quickly to the kitchen then she came back to give me a glass of water. I thanked her and drank it slowly.

"No he didnt tell you me a thing, he lied to me that she was abroad"I said, she gave me the most sorry look hugging me letting sob in her arms.

"I would be on your side but for some reason Im not buying the fact that he really did that"She said and I rolled my eyes. Seriously? Then what about me then?

"You think I want to buy that? Do you know how much he meant to me? I love him Jess, he meant so much to me, with him I never felt so safe, so loved, how could he do this to me?"I yelled at her.