Forty-Eight

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Gotta Be You by One Direction___________________________________________________

Harry and I quickly unpacked our stuffs and arranged his room together. I couldnt help but smile the whole time because it felt like as if we were moving togeter and arranging things in our house I mean our room or something. I knew it was for sometimes but imagine when it actually happened.

Imagine if I moved in really with Harry.

After we were done unpacking, I changed into comfortable light soft pants with a matching blue shirt full sleeve shirt to keep me warm while Harry changed into a v neck white shirt and white pyjama pants, damn he was hot and really cute at the same time. I didnt know it was possible to look hot and cute at the same time. Well Harry Styles, meant perfection so yeah!

"Mom's brownies are the best, come love!"Harry said as he opened the door of his room so we came out and went downstairs to the living room, there was four small plates that had brownie on them on the small table in front of the couch where Harry's mom and Gemma was sitting there. Gemma too had changed into a baby pink long top amd white leggin very comfortable, she looked so pretty.

And I thought Tara was the blonde beauty. Tara, you've got competition love!

"I made brownies try!"Harry's mom said so we started eating our brownies and when I had one bite I felt the chocolate melting in my mouth, god I was in heaven, so so so good. Harry was eating much faster than I was, he loved it so much, I bet he missed his mom's food like anything.

"Yummy Mrs Styles!"I said nicely and she smiled.

"You can call me Mom cutie! Don't be shy!"She said and I smiled because undeniablely I was shy and touched that in such a short time she already loved me and considered me like a family to her. Good but...wow I was happy.

"Mom one day when you come to London, you should try her mom's sandwhiches, they re the best and Melanie's gives me one for lunch during work sometimes!"Harry told her and she looked amazed and I was smiling the whole time, I was more like a spectator between the mother son comversation, I didnt want to disturb them, they had a lot to catch on and I knew they missed each other.

"Or next time I could bring my mom here and she will make for you all!"That was when I opened my mouth remembering mom's golden words when she said to start things, to have initiatives so here we go.

"That would be lovely, I'd love to meet your mother, but yeah next time we'll come to London and see you."Mom Styles said and I nodded.

"You like your job in Styles Inc?"Gemma asked me nicely while eating her brownie and taking another piece from the big plate of more brownies.

"I love it! No words to say how happy I am!"I said because really I didnt know what to say to show that I was so happy with my job, especially my boss who was my boyfriend and I was with his family right now. Life couldnt get any better right?

"It isnt the best time at work right now so I decided that Melanie and I should visit you guys earlier than planned. Melanie is safe here and Im relieved!"Harry said honestly to his mother and she moved her eyebrows wondering what was the trouble at work? Did she know Amber was the reason Harry was troubled in the mind and messed up? Of course she must know right?