Five

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
BO$$ by Fifth Harmony_________________________________________________________

"Melanie, baby wake up!"The next morning I felt more sleepy than yesterday, probably because I hated my boss so much I didnt want to face his arrogance. If he wasn't so hot, ok stop it he's not hot. If he wasn't my boss I would kill him when I have the chance. Mom was waking me up gently as I was still in my bed under my blanket, my head under my pillow because I was too tired.

"Mom noooo"I whined in my morning sleepy voice hoping she will let me sleep.

"You don't want to upset Mr Styles more right?"Mom asked and hearing the name of the man I loathed the most was enough for me to take my head out of the pillow, my sleepy eyes opening not happy.

Great, now he's ruining my sleep now.

"Now I know how to wake you up. I jut have to tell his name."Mom joked and I rose my eyebrow and pouted.

"Please don't mom. Work is hell with him, don't make home hell too."I pouted and she laughed taking me in her arms.

"Get ready. Remember he wants you to wear a short dress"Mom said and I faked cried remembering I had to wear a short dress and no stockings. What the hell?

"Morning ruined already"I whined and she laughed leaving my room to go downstairs.

"Hot cocoa waiting for you "Mom shouted and just for that I hurried to my bathroom to take a quick shower. After that I stood for longer time in front of my wardrobe thinking what short dress. None of my short dresses was job appropriate at all, I wore those for outings and the few parties I have been.

Who knew I would be working for a perv boss?

Finally I wore a very short light pink dress because the neck wasnt too low, it didnt show my cleavage, but the length worried me. But I looked pretty, not for work but Mr Grumpy told me to wear something like that, I didnt have a choice. I wore some white heels and I was finally ready for work.

He better accept this.

I went downstairs with my pink purse to have my hot cocoa with mommy. After eating I kissed mom goodbye and drove to work. I wasn't feeling comfortable at all going to work with my bare legs.But I knew I had to do this, no choice. It will not change the real me, I wont let anyone use me or my body in anyway, not even Grumpy Styles.

As usual I parked my car and walked into the building , I saw the elevator that was open but I caught on time and got in but I quickly regret for catching as soon as I saw the person that was inside smirking down at me as I was a snack. Oh no seriously?

Mr Styles.

"Perfect Miss D'Souza."He said as I joined him at the extreme other side to be away from me as much as I could. I turned my head looking on the floor as the elevator was going up. I cursed how slow it was, I had to be stuck in an elevator with Mr Grumpy Styles.

"The meeting will start any moment, follow me"He said as he leaned his face closed to my ear, I moved closer to the wall as I didnt want to be close to him. Why did the freaking elevator had to so slow? It was ok when Niall or Mr Malik was there but Mr Styles...aaaaahhh kill me please. If it wasn't enough, meeting right now. I started to feel more uncomfortable with my dress, so I pulled it down even if I knew it was useless but my freaking boss was right here eyeing me as if I was a taco or something.

"Don't cover up Melanie, you're beautiful"He said and I didn't know why I blushed but recovered quickly. What? Trying to be cheesy now? I wasn't his girlfriend for him do that. I refused to answer him, I just stared at the doors hoping that they will open soon.