Forty-Seven

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Black Magic by Little Mix_____________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

I slept the whole ride till Cheshire while Harry was driving and to my shock he wasnt feeling that sleepy or didnt even yawn, he was driving the whole time, fast and safe as well. Jeez Red Bull worked well for him, he was also the best driver as well.

"Melanie? Melanie? Love we reached!"Harry gently called me kissing the top of my head multiple times till I opened my eyes but since I loved him doing that, I purposely didnt open my eyes, I stayed on the seat not moving eyes closed as my charming boyfriend was gently kissing my forehead, cheeks and nose to wake me up.

What? Im enjoying it ok! I accept!

"Melanie? Please wake up baby girl!"Harry asked sweetly and I finally thought enough acting so I lazily opened my eyes and saw his perfect smiley face looking at me adorably.

"Good morning Harry!"I said stretching myself and he chuckled as he helped me get down the car like a gentleman.

"Come on princess!"He said pecking my lips as we both finally got down the car and took our suitcases before walking towards the main door that Harry knocked. Few minutes later, a young blonde woman very beautiful opened the door smiling at both of us, wow she looked so much like Harry and she was also very very beautiful for herself.

"Yayyy my baby brother is back!"She squealed hugging Harry happily and I smiled widely looking at both brother and sister reunited and it was nice to see Harry happy to be with his family.

"Gemma please Im not a baby! And this is my Melanie!"Harry said after moving back and pulled me closer to his waist and I took that like he was introducing me to his sister whose name was Gemma right? I extended my hand for her while smiling but instead she took me in a big hug even if she was skinny like me.

"Hi Im Melanie!"I said and she giggled smiling a lot.

"Hi love, welcome home. Harry you never said she would be this beautiful!"Gemma said as we finally entered the beautiful house. We took off our coats and placed neatly on the coat hanger, I always held Harry's hand  wherever he took me while showing the house.

"Hello Mom!"Harry said as we entered the living room and there stood from the couch a little bit older yet very beautiful woman coming towards us.

"Baby boy I missed you so much, so good to see you!"She said and I smiled like how I did when Gemma was there. Harry hugged his mother so tight and seeing them I realised how such a momma's boy he was and that was so adorable. He lost his dad recently right? Still he managed to get over it while I still wasnt over my daddy who was gone when I was younger. Im weak.

"Missed you too mom!"Harry said kissing his mother's cheek and now she looked at me with the same smile.

"Aww please tell me this princess is yours and yours alone?"Harry's mom asked him amazingly looking at me with a happy smile like really happy smile so I started blushing at her words. Harry too actually.

"Got that damn right mom, mine and only mine. Mom this is Melanie, Melanie this is Mom!"Harry said and started introducing each other and I shook hands with her and before I could move back she hugged like how she hugged Harry.