Forty-Five

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Steal My Girl and They Don't Know About Us by One Direction
I Know Places by Taylor Swift______________________________________________________

I was so stupid, how could I let Harry's ex that was still hauting him and targeting me in whatever way I had no idea , walk in and talk to me in my office like she was a normal journalist. If Zayn didnt show up, I didnt know what would happen because that Amber kind of threatened me quite harsh and it scared me. How could someone be so twisted? Why wont sbe let Harry alone and let him move on?

"Im sorry I didnt know!"I said to Zayn who was still in my office and he shook his head at me.

"No need to say sorry its not your fault! Now we have to make sure nothing happens to you because now she has seen you, Im scared, Harry's more scared that she would hurt you, things she would do..."Zayn said and I gulped a little scared but I tried to recover.

"I wont let her in my office again Zayn, she wont get near me"I said confidently and he smiled a little.

"You don't know what a stuck up bitch she is,Melanie! She may be not get near you, she hires people to check on you without anyone knowledge, she could also hurt your loved ones. But for her, you re her prime target!"Zayn explained. What did I do to her?

"Why me? I dont know her! What did I do to her?"I asked him.

"She doesnt want Harry to move on, she doesnt want other girl to have his heart, she wants to be the only assistant he's had felt something more than lust. As sick as it sounds."Zayn said disgusted about Amber's sickening plan.

"Sick and childish yes. She wont break Harry and I, I wont leave him, never, I love him so much"I said and he smiled and held my hand softly.

"He's lucky to have you, dont worry Melanie, the lads and I wont let anything happen between you and Harry. You have no idea how much he loves you and how much you make him happy. That makes us happy to see him like that. Our sweet Hazza us coming back"Zayn said and I smiled a little.

"Melanie? Oh my god you alright!"Before I could say anything else, I was interrupted by the one and only Harry who barged in with a very worried face that turned into a big relief when he saw me and took me in his arms. Of course he found out Amber was here!

"Of course Im alright Harry! She didnt and wont hurt me!"I reassured him and he smiled kissing the top of my head, Zayn looked at us in full admiration.

"You're right, she wont hurt you, I wont let her. Fuck, Zayn how could they let her in the building?"Harry asked and I put my hand behind his back to calm him down so he wouldnt get mad.

"I-I-I...When she kept Perrie in hostage , she-she-she forced me to give her an extra keycard to get in. I-I-I really am sorry"Zayn managed to say nervously scared to angry Harry. So this was how she was using people to make Harry's life miserable, she was so so so sick! Harry gasped and I watched his hands tightening so I held them both in my hands hoping he would control himself.

"I dont give a fuck of whatever she'll do, but nothing will seperate Melanie and I, nothing and fucking noone! She can fucking try anything but nothing will work. I am happy for once and I wont let her ruin my only happiness."Harry said and I smiled a little hugging him tight like how much I loved him.

"And you dont have to worry about me, I'll be fine, its not some blonde crazy woman thats gonna ruin not only your happiness but mine as well. "I said nicely and with that he smashed his lips passionately into mine and I kissed him back with same passion and love not caring Zayn was here.

"As much as I love Helanie, Im here guys!"Zayn said giggling and we laughed as we pulled back slightly breathless.

"Who fucking cares!"Harry said placing his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him and I put my arm around his waist.

"Really Harry really?"I asked him in a sweet shy voice and he chuckled.

"I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl. I love you so much baby girl!"He said and I blushed as I felt my hear melt.

"I love you too Harry, I wont let you down!"I said and he had a big smile on his face.

"Baby, you and I need a holiday, far from all this, just you and me and some important people, and the bitch wouldnt bother us"Harry said and I was confused, what did he mean by holiday? Where? OMG what was in his mind?

"Where may I ask?"I asked him and he grew a wider smile than he already had on his face.

"I think it's high time that you meet my family"He said very happily and I just stood there frozen in happy excited shock.

His family? WHAT?

(A/N: Hey hey hey sorry for the wait, I ve been really really busy in college and exams are starting. I will do my best to update as soon as I can. Do you like the story so far? What do you will happen next? Cuteness coming but drama as well...
You can check my other vampire story called I Love You if you want its a Harry story also.
I wish time would fly to November 13 for Made In The AM to come out, cant wait!)