Fifty-Three

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Never Say Never by The Fray__________________________________________________

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT, NOT VERY BUT STILL READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Harry's Pov

Holy Molly! Last night was amazing, not just amazing, it was the best night of my life no kidding and it was my first time I was ever making love to someone. I was really happy Melanie had to be the one I made love to and whom I took her innocence. Thought even if she was a virgin, it didnt feel like it the way she kissed me, the way she was grinding her hips with mine in sync, she was great.

Baby, You're Perfect!

The next day morning, I was really happy to have a cute sleepy Melanie on top of me naked like me under the sheets. She was adorable so peaceful, noone was more peaceful and beautiful than her, my Melanie was Perfect. I was awake but refused to move because I didnt want to wake my princess up, disturbing her sleep, I could wait anytime, anyway I loved our position. her body on mine, her head on my chest, her soft arms around my waist holding me like a teddybear like she wouldnt let me go, our legs tangled together under the sheets, one of my hand gently caressing her hair and the other holding her arm softly.

"Hmm...oww..."I heard a tiny cute whimper escaped from Melanie's mouth like she was waking up, her eyes still shut but tight like she was nervous or something. I looked down and placed my hand on her cheek to look at her beautiful face with concern and love.

"Morning love, you alright?"I wispered to her nicely, she nodded her eyes still closed but I knew she wasnt entirely fine, and I think I guessed why.

"It...hurts...my legs...cant move"Melanie said weakly and innocently , I couldnt help but smirk successfully knowing that it was me who made her like this for the first time. Of course she was new to this feeling, this pain so I had to be there for her, to help her.

"That good huh baby?"I asked her chuckling and she opened her eyes sofly looking at me, she blushed lightly smiling shyly. How could someone be so adorable and so sexy turning on as fuck at the same time? Melanie was natural.

My baby was Perfect!

"The best"She said nicely as her fingers made small circles on the butterfly tattoo on my torso, small gesture but more than enough to make it difficult for me not to fuck her senseless again. I couldnt do it again now as she was still very sore and I didnt want her to feel more pain as she was now. Baby needed time to get back to normal, she needed to relax. I had to take care of her, I will gladly do it.

"Baby it was the best night for me too, my first I ever made love to someone and I am so happy its you not anyone else!"I told her kissing her softly on the lips that she returned softly as well.

"The roses, the candles, oh that cutout of you you got...that was amazing!"Melanie said amazed and I chuckled.

"Our first time had to be special so none of us would ever forget."I said placing my hands on her waist holding her close as her face was on top of mine looking at me straight.

"Well you're right, I'm never gonna forget it, it was the best night of my life"She said and we kissed passionately, she let my tongue enter her mouth easily as we kissed hungrily, the more the kiss deepened, we moaned louder into each other's mouth.

"I love you"I said between the kiss breathlessly.

"I love you too"Melanie said as breathless as I was between the kiss that it sounded like a moan. We were still making out in bed until the voice of my sister echoed from downstairs.