Seven

(A/N: Before I start I'd like to say massive thank you to Dirty-ella for the cuteeee cover.)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Get To Know You by Jai Waetford______
______________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

I didn't know for long I fell asleep, my eyes still closed as I stretched a little my body but I felt something different on me, was that a blanket on me? Who would that on me at work? I opened my eyes lightly and gasped noticing it was a blazer and that looked expensive. Blazer, expensive...are we thinking the same thing?

I gasped in fear when I look at the chair in front of my table, at the person sitting on it looking only at me as if I was I didnt know what.

Mr Styles.

Did I sleep that long?

Was he watching me sleep? Creepy.

"Slept well?"Mr Styles asked me in a nice tone which didnt suit him. How could he be nice? I rubbed my eyes hoping I would wake up from this dream or nightmare that my boss was watching me sleep and kept his blazer on top of me like a blanket. But no, it was real. OMG.

"OMG Im sorry I overslept. But I finished the report and I sent it to you"I said quickly sitting up properly pulling my dress down. I was shocked to see Mr Styles smile, like genuinely.

Woah that's new.

"Its alright, everyone needs some rest."He said really nicely and I was questioning myself what happened to him, why was he being so nice all of a sudden?

"Hmm your blazer, thank you sir"I said shyly as I reached to give him back his blazer. Mr Styles chuckled and took it from me with a smile on his lips.

"No problem love. Listen, Im sorry for being a dick to you earlier, Im sorry for trying to..."He started and I cut him off before he could say some dirty or unappropriate words if you understand,

"I get it. Its ok. I mean no its not ok, you're my boss and Im just your assistant."I said and he nodded in understanding but I didnt expect him to stand and came to sit next to me on the couch as he looked at me with most sincerity.

"I know and thats why I am really really for not being able to control my balls seeing such a lovely assistant like you. I just got carried but I promise you Melanie, I wont do it again, I will not touch you anymore unless you ask me to"He said with most sincerity and I was doubting whether or not he meant everything he said.

"Promise?"I asked him and he showed me his pinky finger, I giggled, was Mr Styles CEO of Styles Inc had a childish side. He's cute actually. Just saying as a compliment that's it.

"I promise and to make it up to you, let me take you out right now? You're free today"He said and I gasped after what he said. Did he just ask me to go out with him? I mean I know just a normal outing but still. He was my freaking boss.

"Hmm I dont know"I said nervously and he caught my hand in his, I didnt know why my heartbeat quickened. Oh shut up Mel.

"Please, I promise I will keep my hands to myself. And as my personal assistant, I'd like to get know you better, we need that chemistry to work together in the company."He said and I froze and not being able to believe the words he said to me just now. Could I give him another chance? Well he's got a point, I really didnt know a thing about him so if we could know each other better, we would be able to work together better and less awkward, maybe I would be less afraid of him.