Twenty-Five

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction___________________________________________________

Mom picked me up from the airport in London and I was sooo soooo happy to see her after one whole week. Still couldnt believe I actually survived a week without my mommy but thanks to Harry I surely did and it was fun, until the return flight. Harry didn't say a word to me after he told me that after I shouldnt be close to him. I didnt know why I didnt like this idea at all, why did it upset me so much? He was my boss after all, I shouldnt get close in any way, I had to stay professional.

Something was messing with my head.

"Mom! I missed youuuu"I jumped in mom's arms soon as Harry and I reached the exit doors. Mom had tears of joy around her eyes looking at me very very happily.

"Melanie my baby, I missed you so much more, how was your trip?"Mom asked me and before I could say anything, Harry surprisingly opened his mouth after long time.

"Melanie was adorable as always, such a good girl and it was really amazing. You have nothing to worry about her Mrs D'Souza"Harry spoke and I was frozen in place not believing Harry was speaking so nice about me to my mother.

"Well thank you for taking care of her Mr Styles, I always knew she will be in good hands with you"She said and I looked down as Harry's words came back in my head, felt like a knife stabbed in the heart, even if I wasnt dating anybody.

Good for you that you dont know. Trust me. You're the only light that stands out strong in this corrupted dark world. Don't ever change. Melanie, I do care about you a lot, you're the best assistant I ever had but please for your own good, out of work, stay away from me. Or you'll get hurt and I wouldnt be able to take it

Believe me I wanted to cry, cry a lot out loud right here in front of my mother and my boss. Why was I getting so emotional when it came to maintain distance, professionally with my freaking boss? He was my boss after all, not my boyfriend. Pull yourself together Mel!

"Oh it was nothing. You have an amazing daughter and I really hope she stays the way she is without changing one bit of her. No matter what."Harry said as nice as he could to my mother and I immediately forced a smile on my face to hide the sad and confused state of my mind.

"Right hmm thanks. Mom can we go home now?"I asked as I for the first time wanted to away from Harry and I hoped my mind would get over him. What? Did I really wanted him out of my head? Yes!

"Yes of course say bye to Mr Styles!"Mom told me sweetly as if I was a four years old girl who had to tell bye to her teacher. Oh mom! I ll love be a baby in her eyes. Not complaining, its true though. We re all babies in our parents eyes.

"Bye Ha--sir"I said waving him with a small smile before I followed mom to her car and she drove us to our appartment. Back in London, even if I had a blast in Vegas, there was no place like home, I loved London, I spent all my life, all good, best, bad and worst memories, this was home and you kniw what they say.

Don't Forget Where You Belong

Home

Here I am, back in London, back home to mommy

"So sweetie tell me everything you did in the exciting city of California?"Mom asked me when we got home and we sat on the couch in the living room watching tv. Damn that question always made me think about all our moments Harry and I in Vegas. Goddammit Im going crazy and I have to stop. Tomorrow I have to go to work, I should be professional again, I have ti call Harry, sir or Mr Styles. I have to do everything he tells me to do. But there was one thing was either impossible or extremely hard to do.