Forty-Two

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Do It by Selena Gomez_________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

How did it feel when your mother approved too easily your relationship? Especially your relationship with your boss? Unbelievably amazed, more than happy. I didn't expect Mom to accept Harry this easily, knowing that he was my boss, I thought they might be some small arguments between Mom and Harry but last night, she managed to surprise me.

Today was friday, I took a good shower before wearing a floral decent sleeveless top and some black skinny jeans with a small jacket in case it was cold because summer was over. Tara got ready wearing a baby pink tank and white skinny jeans with a baby pink denim jacket, she was the prettiest blonde for me.

Tara, Mom and I had cereals for breakfast because nooone was in a mood of big cooking this morning due to last night feels and mood was still in our heads. Especially mine.

"You know it wasnt quite a surprise that you and Mr S-Harry dating!"Mom said while eating. Tara and I looked at her blank, how would Mom know about Harry and I dating without us telling her? Mom!

"What do you mean?"I asked her and she chuckled as it was obvious thing. Obvious? What?

"I mean remember in the beginning you used to hate him, cry about how harsh he was on you, at the same time you used to gush about how perfect is hair was. Like Romeo and Juliet, from hate to love"Mom said happily and I facepalmed myself to cover my blush. Romeo and Juliet huh? Well maybe because yup I used to hate him, but now I was crazy about him. But the difference between Romeo and Juliet with Harry and I was that we will have a happy ending and we won't have to die to love each other.

"Yeah good thinking Mom!"Tara said drinking her orange juice and I smiled not knowing what to say. Nowadays I was very very often out of words, want to know why? Because I always think about Harry.

Yup, I've gone crazy. Crazy in Love.

"I'm more surprised that you didnt get mad like other parents that I was dating my boss!"I said honestly what was in my mind and she laughed and put her arms on my shoulders.

"I don't care whether it's your boss or your collegue, rich or poor, handsome or ugly, whatever, if he makes you happy and if he's a good guy treating you well then I am the happiest mother ever for you. There's nothing to be mad about!"Mom said and I hugged nicely.

"Thank you mom means a lot to me!"I said and she nodded.

"He's a really good man Melanie. You should be grateful, make sure you don't lose him!"Mom said and I giggled and nodded in agreement. Mom's support was meant so much for me, made me even happier than I already was.

"I know he is and nothing will tear us apart!"I said confidently and we both high fived each other.

"Don't you wanna see your prince? Its time Melly Mel!"Tara said as she was giggling with us. So now Tara and I kissed mom bye bye and we left the appartment and this time I was driving us to work, I first stopped in front of Tara's office and then I parked my car in front of Styles Inc before going inside with a huge smile on my face.