Sixteen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:Bang A Drum by Selena Gomez________________________________________________

My alarm rang at 4:30 in the morning and I lazily went to my bathroom for a quick shower. This was officially the earliest I woke up ever and it was for what?

Im going to Las Vegas with my boss.

I didnt know how to feel about it, happy or not happy. I was going because mom told me it was a good idea for me to learn to be independent, not to depend on mommy for everything. Going with my boss that could get horny anytime wasnt the best option but it was the only option now.

Let's hope he won't get horny. Well if he was, at least not with me.

I came out of my bathroom and I quickly wore a black nice full sleeve top and some black skinny jeans, black flats that was comfortable. Damn felt good to wear pants , something that covered my legs after a looooong time. I went to mom's room to check if she was asleep or awake. Nah I wanted to wale her up so I could tell her bye properly. One week without mommy, I wonder how I will survive without her. Maybe I can.

"Mom? Mom? Its soon gonna be time to go"I wispered as I tried to wake up mom from her sleep, her back facing me. I thought she was sleeping until she turned quickly and shouted Boo at me making me jump backwards.

"You werent leaving without saving goodbye to me right?"Mom asked and I laughed and hugged her tight in her arms burying my head to her chest.

"Of course not. Mr Styles said that a van will be here anytime"I said and she nodded and led me out of her and took me with her to the kitchen.

"Sit here my baby"She said showing to one chair near the table and I did as i was told.

"Mom?"I asked her as she was taking out some ham and cheese from the fridge. Mom wont let me without eating huh? Right. Not complaining at all. I thought it was for my early breakfast but I was wrong because she wrapped two in an aluminium foil and handed it to me.

"For you and Mr Styles to eat in the plane. Now let me make you a nice hot cocoa"Mom said and I giggled. I love my mom.

"I will miss mommy food for one week"I pouted and she laughed while taking the milk out of the fridge, pouring in a cup, chocolate powder and she put in the microwave to heat it. When it was ready I finished it fast and just then the bell started ringing. Was it time? YES IT WAS.

"Go get the door, I'll get your things"Mom said and I nodded walking to open the door and I saw a smiling Harry in casuals, wow, he wore a black shirt, black skinny jeans and some brown boots, damn he looked hot, I could see most of his tattoos on his arms.

"Good morning sir"I said as a habit and he laughed at me. What was funny?

"Its Harry love! Are you ready?"He asked me and I nodded , just now Mom came with my suitcase and bag that Harry gladly took from her.

"I'll take them please"Harry said and mom smiled at him, now we had to go, time to say goodbye to mommy.

"One week Melanie, be good girl"Mom said kissing my forehead and I hugged her tight.

"Yes mom, bye bye I love you"I said and now I followed Harry out of the building to a big black van waiting like Harry said in his text.

"I promised your mom I 'd take good care of you , don't worry"Harry said to me as we sat at the back seat of the van, I smiled normally and looked at the window while we were leaving the appartment on the way to the airport.