Epilogue

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Daddy daddy daddyyyyy cant catch me cant catch me"I heard my little baby girl Melissa running around the house giggling all the way as we were playing around running and chasing each other.

Melissa Hanie Styles, that was our precious little bundle of joy. She looked a lot like... I didnt know actually it was difficult to say because she had my curly hair chestnut colour, my green eyes, my dimples but her little nose, her lips, her small hands with thin fingers was exactly like her mother. Her face was a mixture of both Melanie and I it was hard to say like who she looked the most. Ever since she was born, I was more and more happy than how happy I always been from the time I met her mother. Those who havent notice her middle name was Hanie, it was a mini ship name of Melanie and I other than Helanie, I wanted to name her that, I mean the middle name.

Oh Melanie.

"I got you princess"I said as I managed to catch her with difficulty because she was really fast , she giggled as I picked her up in my arms kissing her pretty cheeks.

"Daddyyyy I love youuuu"Melissa cooed placing her small to my neck and she kissed a small kiss to my cheek an clapped her hands happily and I couldnt helped but smile at her widely both our dimples showing the same way. If only she was here.

"I love you more my baby girl"I said as I sat on the couch in the living room and tickled her on the stomach making her laugh cutely.

"Awww little Styles is awake"A sleepy Louis Tomlinson got down the stairs but he recovered quickly seeing my Melissa being all cheerful this morning. You wanna know why Louis was staying us? Oh no do I really have to talk about that?

"Uncle Louuuuu good morning"Melissa cooed as he came to sit next to me and pulled softly her pretty little cheeks making her giggle.

"Looks like someone slept well. You Harry?"Louis said smiling and I nodded even if ever since that happened, I wasnt pretty myself anymore, or maybe I was still myself for one person and that was my daughter who was more than my life now.

"Yeah I guess Im fine"I mumbled.

"Daddy? Do I have a mommyyyy?"Melissa asked me a question I didnt expect her to ask her anytime soon, maybe when she grew up more but not now. Louis and I looked at each other with the same thought in our minds debating whether or not we should tell her. Guess I could tell you now why Louis, well Eleanor too were staying with us.

"Tell her Harry but easy"Louis told me softly. Here it goes.

"You have a wonderful mother Melissa, the best mother you could ever have, she loves you very very much you and I, she's watching you right you, always been."I started slowly and she looked confused around the room innocently as if her mother was here. I wish.

"Where daddyyyy?"She asked me and now Louis and I faces became sader and that was when I just bursted crying at the memory, it was the worst day of my life worst than anything connected with Amber. It was the day I lost the love of my life.

"It was my fault, if I didnt take care of her more, she'd be here right now."I cried and Louis put his arm around me to console me, Melissa understood a little I guessed as her face became a little serious.

"Dont blame yourself Harry, you couldnt do anything, none of us could and you havent lost her, she 'll always be in your heart and Melissa's"Louis said and I tried not to cry in front of Melissa. Got it?

Melanie died few days after Melissa was born. Sudden fever that led to a serious case of pneumonia and fucking doctors couldnt save her. They took my Melanie away from me.

"Mommy got too sick and she's...up there now ."I said to my little daughter showing her the skies through the window and she looked sadly up there.

"MOMMYYYYYY I LOVE YOUUUU ALWAYS WILL"Melissa shouted looking at the sky as she ran to the balcony so Louis and I followed her and I picked her up in my arms.

"She says she loves you more. And you too Harry"Louis said and I showed a small smile.

"Daddyyy can you tell me about mommyyyy?"Melissa asked me softly. Louis nodded at me so I guessed it was time for her to know how perfect her mother is and always will be.

"She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her eyes, was some naughtiness hidden that she has not found yet, she wasnt even trying to impress me or anyone, everything about her was so attractive. I known lot of girls in my life, at work I treat all my ladies employees the same way, but this one, I couldnt treat her the same way as I treat the others. She was different. She was too precious. She deserved better. I never thought I would ever fall in love with a girl as perfect as her. I will never forget the day she first stepped in my office for the job as my assistant, that day onwards I knew she was always something special, she used to be known as Oxford girl and little did I know that day she would be the one to make me the happiest man alive. You have her nose, her lips , her fingers and you have her cuteness and innocence I loved so much about her. I never knew innocence was the most attractive in the world, after her. Before her I was a mess and she was the one who got me out of this and the reason I was here today with the most beautiful baby girl in the world. You know why ? Because you come from the most beautiful woman in the world."I said with tears around my eyes as I imagined her in my head smiling at me next to me caressing Melissa's hair kissing both my and her cheeks.

"What's her name?"Melissa asked me sweetly and I smiled taking out my phone to show her my wallpaper which was a picture of Melanie and I during our wedding smiling at each other.

"Her name was Melanie. The woman I truly loved and who changed me into the real good me! My first happiness after you"I said and she nodded smiling at the picture on my phone seeing Melanie.

Melanie might have gone, a disease took her away from us but she will always be in our hearts, she will always be watching over us. I might have moved of Amber long ago but I will not move on of Melanie, if I wanted to I couldnt. That would be an insult to her memory. Melanie was more than the love of my life or perfect wife to me. She taught me so many things in life like sex wasnt everything and how to treat women, she was my cure from my broken heart, she saved me from being the damaged sadist I became because of the blonde bitch, who knew someone so pure and innocent could change you into the better you, the better person and make you the happiest person. The best part of it she wasnt even trying to. I could proudly say that this woman was my first and only love, the first and only whom I made love with, the one who saved me from my demons, my source of happiness, my everything and her name was

Melanie

The assistant that change me, helped me to be real me again.

(A/N: Hiiii I know this isnt the epilogue you expected but yes it is, sadly Melanie passed away so it was Harry telling their daughter about his mommyyyy how happy she made him feel. Did you like it? So that means this story is finally over, OMG cant believe it I liked writing this coz I lovee reading many Harry boss stories so I wanted to write one so here it is. Now I can continue write my other book which is a vampire story called I Love You. Its of course a Harry story too I cant write about anyone else coz I dont get inspiration, thats how crazy I am about Harry.
Sooooo TWO MORE FUCKING DAYS FOR THE BEST ALBUM TO COME OUT YAYYYYY CANT WAIT. LOUIS S HIGH NOTE IN THE END OF THE DAY OMG OMG OMG I DIED HE S PERFECT. AND ALSO LOVE YOU GOODBYE IS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL OMG OMG OMG. OK I LL SHUT UP NOW AND BYE LOOOOVE YOU ALL .

P.S any suggestions for which song could be the song of the book? The whole book?

-Estee)