Sixty-Three

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Marry You by Bruno Mars
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Perfect by One Direction
Don't Let Me Go by Harry Styles❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
_________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY
Melanie's Pov

OMG was Amber really gone for good? She wont disturb anyone anymore! Now Harry and I could be at peace and happily together without anyone trying to break us apart. Still felt bad that I believed that female over him, I should have known my Harry wouldnt hurt a fly, especially not my mom.

Lets not think about her right? No more trouble so now everyone was happy. Harry was back to the good, nice, charming he was and noone will ever ruin him. Still couldnt believe I was pregnant of his baby, it wasnt planned but noone was disappointed, our cute little thing will never be a mistake, like Harry said before, it was a confirmation that our first time was successful. Right.

"Melanie? Melanie? Wake up sleepy head!"I heard Gemma's cheerful voice waking me as I felt lazy to get up from Harry's bed that was so comfortable and smelled like him. How could anyone wake up? Speaking of Harry, where was he? I opened my eyes and only sister Styles was in the room but he wasnt there, maybe he was downstairs.

"He's already at work, waiting for you, he didnt want to wake you too early but now its time get ready Mel!"Gemma said as if she read my mind and I nodded and groaned a little knowing thay I har to go to work.

"But Im tired!"I groaned and fell back on the mattress and Gemma pulled my arm grabbing me out of the bed. Gemma looked gorgeous but I didnt know she was strong. Gemma pushed me to the bathroom connected to the room so I could have a good bath.

"Im choosing your clothes and Im doing your hair and makeup today, have a good bath now. Still hurry"Gemma shouted from the room as I removed my clothes , bra and panties to have a good bubble bath. When I was done, I felt fresh and wide awake. Why was Gemma so eager to make me ready for work today? She seemed excited, I mean more tham usual. I wrapped my towel around my body before coming out of the bathroom there was sitted Gemma Styles on the bed patiently waiting for me. What was with her today? She walked to my side of the big closet and took out a pretty dress, silver shiny strapless. Wow but why this dress for work?

"I cant wear that for work Gem!"I told her and she laughed. Something happened to her or it was me who didnt know what was happening or wht was going to happen?

"You're CEO Mr Harry Freaking Styles's girlfriend, you can wear anything you want and I want my sister to be all pretty , hairdressed and makeup me so shush!"Gemma said and I looked at her as if she was crazy, well she was and I love her.

"Did you forget Im pregnant?"I asked her smiling and she gave me an exactly-look on.

"Exactly use those pretty dresses before the baby bump is obvious, dress up and call when you're done, I ll do your hair"Gemma said and she walked out of the room closing the door to let me wear the pretty dress. I wore a grey strapless bra and grey panties before putting the dress on. For the shoes I worr black stilletos. I looked myself at the mirror admiring myself and placed my hands on my still flat stomach. Few months it will grow and a baby will come out of it. OMG.

"Gemma Im done!"I called and Gemma came in quickly gasping as she saw me with her eyes wide opened as if I was a greek goddess or something.