Sixty-Four

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Give Me Love, Photograph and Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran
Forever and Always Piano Version by Taylor Swift
Flightless Bird  from Breaking Dawn Part 1
My love by Sia from Eclipse____________________________________________________

TWO WEEKS LATER

Yeah it was all happening now, two weeks after Harry popped the question to me and we couldnt be any happier. You might wonder why all too soon yis was happening, well since I was pregnant I told Harry I wanted us to be married soon before my belly grew and shown so I could still fit in a pretty white dress and I could have the dream wedding I always wanted ever since I was little. Harry always told me he didnt care whether I was size 0 or 60 or whatever as cheeky as it was he said that I was beautiful in his eyes and it will be a wedding to remember. But I managed to convince him somehow so yayyyy.

Today October 23, I was getting married to Harry Styles the love of my life.

Last night was a wild bachelorette party but I didnt drink or did anything dirty if you were wondering, Gemma, Tara, Jessica and Tiffany were forcing me to drink till I was high and dance with some random high but I refused because it simply wasnt my type, it wasnt me and I hated the idea of cheating on Harry on the night before our wedding in the name of bachelorette party. I think it was really stupid. So I was just having the best times with my friends and soon to be sister in law but ever since Harry introduced me to his family I always considered Gemma as my sister and glad she felt the same way about me.

Harry stayed at Louis's place last as both our Moms were very traditional said that we shouldnt see each other till I walk down the aisle. I missed him a lot and it made even more excited as well as nervous for the wedding.

"Melanie are you done yet? Dont want the bride to get drown in her bathub before the wedding"I heard Gemma shouting from the room as I was daydreaming and wedding jitters while having a relaxing bubble bath in the bathroom. Having Gemma Styles as your wedding planner, you could be definitely sure this was gonna be a HUUUUUUGE wedding. After hearing her voice, I hurried washing myself, nicely shampooing my hair, soaping my body, nicely washing myself and when I was done I put my bathrobe before coming out of the bathroom so both Gemma and Tara could help me get ready. 

Tara dried my hair with the hair dryer while Gemma combed my hair to remove the knots. Once my hair was perfect smooth without any knots, Tara made a perfect braid in the front and put all my hair in a nice fancy princess bun. Gemma put on top a nice shiny small crown and my hair was ready, Tara put some hairspray so that it wont get spoiled later and stay intact the whole time. Just then someone knocked the door of the room.

"Come in"Gemma said and we heard two gasps from my mom and my few hours going to be mother in law but I considered my mom too. My mom wore a beautiful long grey gown while Harry's mom wore a nice a purple long dress that had two slits on the sides and it looked really classy. Both were gorgeous.

"Oh my god you're so beautiful"Mom said looking at me as she started to have small tears of joy around her eyes and I giggle taking her in my arms.

"Careful not to smurge the masterpiece"Gemma said so we pulled back from the back laughing.

"I cant believe this is happening. My god Im so glad its you Harry chose, you're the best decision he has ever done in his life."My other mommy said nicely and I smiled at her because Gemma wouldnt let me hug her as she didnt want my hair to get ruined.

"Thanks but actually Im the lucky one to have him so I should say thay. You're an excellent mother who have raised two amazing beautiful children on the outside and even more on the inside"I said sincerely to Anne who smiled genuinely at me like she was so happy.