Eleven Part 1

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift____________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

After the little morning visit of my bos in my office, I noticed there was something bothering him a lot, he seemed different, very much lost in his thoughts when I said different I didn't know whether it was good different or bad different, he just wasn't the same as usual. Not sweet and not Grumpy as well.

You don't have to know what's in his head, he's your boss, do your job and let him do his.

Yes. Thanks conscience.

I was doing peacefully my work, as usual I had to enter all the transactions and sent it to Mr Styles when it was done. I also checked whether there was emails. Being in the most popular company, there was not only other companies email but also fan mail. For whom? Of course Mr Styles.

There was so many nice fan mails, all from girls, ladies, all ages, some were nice but there was also those who were...made me wanna puke. Get it? Sex crazed girls who would die to sleep with him? I scrolled down those emails ignoring them. That was when I started to have second thoughts.

I might be the only one who resisted Mr Styles's charms.

Was it right?

Aaaaah I shouldnt get this in my head, I was his personal assistant. I graduated from Oxford, honourable student, Im a virgin and I will lose it to my true love and it wont be my boss. It's not allowed, not possible.

Plus he doesn't date. Ever.

I heard a knock on my door interrupting my thoughts and I close the webpage sitting straight before yelling Come in. I thought it would be Mr Styles but it wasn't, it was...Niall? At least some friendly nice face to chat with.

"Hey Melanie"Niall said as he sat on a chair in front of me and I smiled.

"Hey Niall what's up?"I asked seeing his face smiling more than he usually did, there was a bit of nervousness too . Niall nervous ? For what?

"Hmm before I start, first here you go,"Niall said giving me some money and I looked confused. Why would he give me money?

"What are you doing?"I asked him and he smiled.

"Harry told me to give you this so you can buy him lunch with his money, he says you know what he likes"Niall said smiling and I parted my lips a little frozen. If Harry wanted to give me his money why didnt he come himself? Well no problem but that just weird, you know like new weird thing?

"Oh ok."I said normally controlling from saying that my boss didnt have the balls to give me himself. Since when did the Harry Styles not have the balls of entering his assistant's office? Oh oh another change, should I worry?

"You re more different than I thought you were."Niall said smiling at me, did I mention how gorgeous his blue eyes was shining? So pretty. Ok enough Melanie. First your boss, now another big personality? Nope.

"Is that a bad thing?"I asked nicely and he bursted laughing which made me giggle, what? It was contagious, as adorable as it sounds.

"No, no, good thing, I like it."He said smiling at me and that second I started to feel the same kind of nervousness I used to have with Mr Styles. What? I better watch my mouth.

"What do you like about me? You don't know me"I said and he chuckled but I realised it was to control his nervousness, why would he be nervous with me?

"True but the little I know about you, I really like it"He said and I raised my eyebrow. What was there in me that a guy like Mr Niall Horan would like? Seriously!

"What?"I asked crossing my arms to my chest as he looked deeply in my eyes and for some reason it felt like I was gonna melt if I keep staring at his eyes.

"Well you're a very beautiful woman, on the outside and even more on the inside, as cheesy as it sounds I like how focused you are in your work, "He said and I couldnt help but smile widely.

"Thanks, if you werent one of the heads of the company I would say you're very handsome"I said shyly and he laughed a lot.

"Well I'm not your boss so thank you."He said and I smiled. He's adorable, just nice friendly ok.

We were talking nicely like good friends while I was doing my work, no time wasted at all. Niall was such a good company, a great person to talk with and have a good time, dare to say it I felt more comfortable with him than with Harry.

Thats because you're intimated by Harry.

Am Not.

I would rather be intimated by Niall. He's the cute little snowflake. What? What? No I dont see him like that! He was just a friend and that's it.

"Hey I have to go buy my boss lunch so see you later?"I said nicely to Niall who nodded smiling very cutely at me as we both stood ready to leave my office.

"I'll come with you then, it will be faster in my Ferrari"He said and I didnt know what to say. Yes or no?

"You sure?"I asked him and he laughed how I love it, best laugh man.

"No problem and we could eat together quickly what do you say?"Niall suggested and I parted my lips frozen for few minutes.

"That would be great"I said and we both walked out of my office and I followed him to the parking to get his red Ferrari. Wow.

Yesterday dinner with Styles, now lunch with Horan. What the hell was happening to my life? I mean, it wasn't like I was dating anyone of them.

Compared to Harry, Niall was a fast driver and I didn't feel safe sitting in us car but I didn't say anything.

"You like Nandos right?"He asked me and I raised my eyebrows, that wasnt the usual I bought for Harry, I knew he wanted the sandwhich and latte from Starbucks and I didnt want to disappoint him.

"Yeah but Harry wants Starbucks"I said and he nodded in undersanding focused on the road.

"Fine, we'll buy what he wants there and then we both eat in Nandos?"He asked me so cutely I couldnt say no. I loved Nandos and I was very hungry, a sandwhich won't fill my stomach so I guessed Nandos will be alright.

"Ok"I said and he smiled. Niall drove to Starbucks and only I got down the car to go order the usual sandwhich and the vanilla latte for my boss. I quickly hopped in the red Ferrari where Niall was waiting tapping on his steering wheel, he smiled once I got in next to him.

"Can we go to work first so I can give it to him and then we'll go to Nandos?"I asked and he nodded laughing to himself for no reason, I found that amusing actually. Niall drove faster and I immediately put my seatbelt on the whole ride hoping we would dash any vehicles on the road.