Nine

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
In Case by Demi Lovato___________________________________________________

Mr Styles taking me for dinner, just the both of us. Are you fudging kidding me?

And I thought that one day without him could happen. Of course not who was I kidding?

Harry took my car key from me and opened my passenger door side so I entered and he sat on the driver seat and started driving out of the underground parking. I was still in shock that he was driving my car and taking me for dinner, I was frozen looking only at his face focused on the road. Damn his jawline was perfect.

"You were alright at work today?"He aśked me interrupted my thoughts about him. What? No I was not thinking about him, no.

Liar.

"Hmm yes, you?"I asked nicely and he chuckled. Bloody hell could he please stop doing that? It was really cute and tempting for me to... no Im not finishing that sentence. Shut the hell up Melanie.

"As usual same routine same work to do everyday, check accounts, check on. all employees , lot of signing to do..."He said normally and I nodded not knowig what to say. He was the CEO, of course he had so much work to do, he was controlling a company, a huge network, he had to maintain that number one company ranking.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a CEO at such a young age?I asked him and he smiled more showing his dimples.

"I see you noticed that. Well my dad retired and gave the company to me, STYLES Inc was in our family for years and I wont let it down no matter what."He said and I formed an o expression with my mouth. Family inherihition , nice! Not everyone was lucky like him.

"Wow that's great and you're really doing a good job managing the company"I said making him smile wnd I didnt expect him to place his hand on mine while he was driving.

"Thank you, you're the first to say that"He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. What was that supposed to mean? Noone appreciated his work?

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

"People judge me that I dont do my job properly as a CEO, they think Im just screwing assistants, that sex is all thats in my head, I mean I do like sex, who doesnt but not 24/7 please I have standards. They always say how young I was to rule a company, they never appreciate me"He said controlling his temper and I rubbed his hand so he could calm down. Well screwing with assistants during work wasnt professional yes but people shouldnt judge him just like that.

"Hey there will always be people critisising everyone, you dont have to listen to them, just be yourself, listen to the good comments and ignore the mean ones, and dont change for anyone. I know you're a good boss and I am proud to be your assistant"I said nicely and he looked at me for a long time in an unreadable expression which started to make me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you Melanie, means a lot to me hearing it from you. You know, this is the farthest I ve been with a girl without sleeping with her and Im really happy. You're the nicest one I hired"He said and I smiled. Woah I really nice side of Harry, could he stay like this everyday everytime.

"Hmm thanks"I said softly almost like a wisper but loud enough for him to hear.

Harry stopped driving in , like last time he came out first to open the door for me to get down . He was my boss I knew that but that didnt stop me from smiling like a crazy girl as if he was my boyfriend.

Reality check, he's NOT my boyfriend and wont be.

Harry and I walked into some fancy restaurent that I havent even seen the name because Harry was too tall standing close to me , pulling me close arms more colliding to each others.