Fifty-Eight

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
I Knew You Were Trouble and White Horse  by Taylor Swift
__________________________________________________________

Amber? Could she be the one who wrote me that message? How could she know about my mom? If she really did, what did she do to her? Was my mom alright, bloody hell so many questions on my mind right now. One of them also was today was the first time I saw that bitch wearing covering nice clothes, a normal grey shirt, black skinny jeans and some black heels, dared to say it she looked really pretty, if she wasnt the bitch trying to ruin Harry's life I would have liked her.

"Hello Melanie, lets order first ok?"Amber suggested to me and I just nodded not showing any expression, I just wanted to know about my mother so bad.

"A  Caramel Cream for Melanie please"I ordered and now it was her turn to choose something. Was I really doing this?

"A Strawberry Cream for Amber please"Amber ordered and the guy wrote our names in the cups then we paid individually before we went to sit at the back on the couches to be more comfortable.

"This is nice right, Im Harry's ex and you're his current girlfriend and we're hanging out in Starbucks together"Amber said smiling and I rolled my eyes and scoffed in disgust. Hanging out it seems, no way or more like Harry would say:

No fucking way.

"Just come to the point. Where is my mother?"I asked sternly and she formed a thin line on her lips before smiling slightly. Just then our drinks came so I started sipping mine softly, she did the same with hers.

"He took out of London for few days right?"She asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows and she smiled evily at me like either she was angry or she had something going on in my head.

"Thats none of your business...how do you know my mother anyway?"I asked her as I really wanted know how the hell she knew my mother.

"Your mother's boss is my husband, Mr Anderson. You've met him and my baby before in Vegas airport"Amber said and I just remembered that incident with the little girl Lexie at Vegas airport. He was her husband and he was Mom's boss. Oh shit!

"So can you tell me where is my mother?"I asked her. She laughed.

"He didnt tell you, did he? Of course."Amber said and I raised my eyebrow at her, was she talking about Harry? Was there something Harry didnt tell me?

"What do you mean?"I asked her.

"He knew that if he told you, you would leave him and hate him for what he's done"Amber said in a evil over sweet voice. I was more confused now. My Harry wouldnt have done anything, Mom was not even in London. Right?

"Dont drag Harry into it, Mom is out of the country somewhere"I said defending Harry. She laughed again, what?

"Thats what he told you. Poor naive girl, do you always believe everything he says? I just saw your mother here in London, ask me where?"Amber said and I fell anger started to boil inside me, Mom was in London? Why would Harey lie to me? What did he do? Oh shut up Amber was getting you paranoid.

"What? Where is she?"I asked her desperate and she chuckled.

"Your mother is in the hospital for four days in a coma due to a fire accident, you know because of who"She said and I felt like my whole world crashing down, mom in a coma, no no no no she cant die, she was my only family left. I needed her.

"No...Harry wouldnt, thats impossible, you did it"I said as tears started to form around my eyes thinking of my mom in the hospital bed.

"I know its hard to believe but here s the truth, your mom is in hospital because of your stupid boyfriend and she was brought there by me."Amber said and I froze in more than shock, my Harry was the reason mom was in coma? How could he do this? Wait a second, did I just believe his ex that was planning against us?

"Wh-Wh-Why should I believe you?"I asled her sobbing.

"Because I know its him, it has his fingerprints...and as his ex girlfriend unlike you I saw the real him, Melanie you were too naive to not to see how sadist he is, he is far from perfect. He wants you for the sex thats it, Harry Styles never loves and he who take down anybody taking what he wants. Your mom is everything to you right? Well guess what? He doesnt like to share his "property" with anyone no matter who it is"Amber said very very seriously I had no choice to believe her and she also mentioned fingerprints in the appartment. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when she said that, I was in love with someone I thought who loved me for me really, I thought he changed into the good man he was supposed to be. Now you telling me I was wrong?

"Which hospital is my mom?"I asked her not willing to pour my broken feelings about Harry to her.

"St Elizabeth's Hospital! I spoke to the doctor and he said she s getting better, only matter of time for her to wake up"Amber said and I nodded still crying thinking about both Mom and Harry. Suddently my phone rang, I looked at the screen and it was Harry. Seriously? What more lies will he tell me now? He tried to  killed my mother, how was I supposed to face him, actually how could he talk to me properly, face me, hug me, kiss me or make love to me...well he didnt love so I dont know how to call it. Amber watched me as if she wanted to know what I will tell him and my reaction.  You know what I decided to do?

Ignored his call, not answering.

"Hmm I hate to say this but...thanks to tell about my mom but...this doesnt change anything...about us"I said sobbing and I was crying too much that hiccups started slightly.

"Aww dont worry I m not planning to be your BFFs, I still hate you"Amber said and I rolled my eyes leaving Starbucks in haste of being away from everything and especially Harry.

The feeling's mutual blondie.

Harry kept on calling me but I ignored and put my phone on silence. I didnt want to talk to him because I couldnt handle more lies and the main reason was because I will break down crying.

So thats why I couldnt go to work now, couldnt go to his house see him as well so what do I do? My appartment was burned so I had nowhere to stay. Oh got an idea.

"Hey Melanie whats up?"I called Jessica and a small tiny smile formed on my lips because I missed her.

"Hey Jess do you mind if I stay with you for a while please? I...I...things are complicated"I said still sobbing a little as I was walking on the pavement to her appartment, it wasnt very far so no problem.

"Aww sure always welcome cutie pie. I'll make you feel better, come soon cant wait to see you"Jessica said nicely .

"Thanks Jessica, see you soon Im on my way"I said before cutting the call.

Jessica wasnt the best company for me but right now I had no other place to stay, I really didnt want to see anymore Harry faking anything to me and acting as if he didnt do anything horrible. But that wasnt the main reason, if I see him, thinking of everything I would just burst crying like crazy the whole time. You know why?

Because even if Harry may have try to kill mom, I was still unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

(A/N: Dun dun dun...oh oh no Melanie what you doing? Amber manipulated her so well right? Will Melanie know the truth? Will Harry get her back? Oh I have to remind you, remember the first Helanie sex, they didnt use protection so...you might know whats coming up very soon hehe *wink* . Thoughts on Amber being nice to Melanie ? Hehe dont believe her, she s like killing Melanie like slow poison, its alo in the plan. What do you think will happen next?)