Nighteen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
Not Like That by Ashley Tisdale_______________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Weirdest night ever, first night in Vegas and it wasnt the best experience. I mean I did have a lot of fun at the fashion show and it was amazing, the after party went great as well but what was coming next made it the weirdest night ever. Ask me what.

My boss Harry Styles drunk sleeping on top of me and I was trapped under him.

Girls would die to be in my position right now, maybe because he wasnt their boss, but mine! I was awake and wanted to get back to my room and change into something more comfortable than the same dress I wore yesterday. I also had to get myself free from Harry. Main priority right now.

I moved slowly my arms and legs, trying to get off Harry, crawling without waking him up. It was really hard as he kept his weight on me, his head on my boobs, really awkward because the more I was crawling slowly I could feel his mouth move in my chest because of my mouvement which sickened me.

Sickened you? Pfff Dont lie Melanie, you want him!

Do not!

I finally managed to get off the bed without waking Harry up and I was free finally. Success! I ran out of his bedroom closing the door slowly before going into my room. I immediately took a nice bubble bath and stayed there lying down for a long time. Long enough for my mind to go to Dream land. Kidding, just a long time.

After a long bath, I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into the room to choose what to wear today. We were going out today? If yes I'd wear something nice, well for now I just wore a normal pink shirt and some black shorts and got in the bed to watch something nice from the huge tv screen on the wall opposite. There was Pretty Little Liars so I was watching it pulling the blanket over my body. Damn felt really good and free to be in a bed by yourself. Let's call mom.

"Oh hey baby how are you? How s Vegas?"Mom picked up immediately and I smiled widely hearing her voice. I missed her like anything.

"Hey mom, we just went to the fashion show yesterday, it was amazing, yet to discover the city"I said. No way in hell I was gonna tell that my boss was sleeping on top of me last night fully drunk to mom, no way, she'll freak out more than I did.

"Yeah I saw the photos from the show, pretty dress you were wearing. Im so proud of you Mel"Mom said and I smiled. What? What photos? Man people from media were really fast.

"Thanks mom, I miss you. How are you doing home alone?"I asked her and she awwed at me.

"Aww baby I miss you too. But thank god Jessica's and Natalie's moms are here to give me company or else I d be bored to death"Mom said and I smiled. Good mom had company to entertain herself.

"Thats great Mom, have fun, you really need it"I said.

"How's Mr Styles? Hope he wasnt too hard on you?"Mom asked me and I rolled my eyes. The way she called him was like as if he was my boyfriend or someone really close to me or something. Mommyyy!

"Well...so far so great"I said and she hummed.

"Anyway I gotta go. Keep me updated baby, I love you"Mom said and I giggled.

"I love you too mom take care"I said and cut the call and I called Tara now, bestfriend time on Facetime.

"Heyyy Tara how you doing?"I asked as her pretty face appeared on the screen, it looked like she was lying down a long chair outside her house in a bikini as I could see only her bikini top strap.

"Melly Mel enjoying Vegas?"Tara squealed and I giggled telling her everything , everything included Harry sleeping on top of me. I wished I didnt.

"Oh so Harry Styles stole your virginity? OMG"Tara squealed and I facepalmed myself and I started blushed. Seriously Tara, why would she think I would sleep with my boss? I wont ever do that again.

"Noooo he didnt and he wont. He was so drunk and I had to bring him to his room, I lost balance because he was so tall and heavy, I fell on his bed and before I could move his tall body fell unconscious on me thats it"I said and I hoped she understood, she was just laughing like crazy.

"You had the chance to fuck him and you didnt? Melanie I thought you were smarter than this"Tara said still laughing and I raised my eyebrow. Whats with my blonde bestfriend suddently?

"Tara what did the California sun did to you? I cant sleep with my boss and he doesnt date anyway"I said and she was still laughing but looked at me seriously quickly after recovering.

"Girls all around the world would just kill to have sex with the most eligible bachelor in the world"Tara said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well Im not all the girls. Im just Melanie"I said and she smiled.

"Yeah my crazy best-my sister that I love so much. Enjoy yourself in Vegas and forget what I told you about sleeping with your boss, I was just messing with you, Im proud that you didnt fall for it. He s a heartbreaker"Tara said and I giggled now. Oh Tara I miss you so much.

"Thats why you re my sister Tara. Love you. Bye"I said and ended the call and continued watching Pretty Little Liars until the doorbell rang. Could it be Harry? Was he awake? I got up from the bed and opened the door, there he stood looking handsome wearing a pink black shirt and black skinny jeans. How did he seriously get in those pants? Wow.

"Good morning Harry, feeling better?"I asked him and he smiled normally at me.

"Good morning sweet Melanie, get dressed in something cute, we re having breakfast outside and lets explore Vegas together"He said and I smiled.

"Hmm sure you can come in and waitI said letting him enter. Harry sat on the bed while I take some clothes and rush to the bathroom to change. I wore a red top with a brown chestbelt with dark skinny jeans. I put some eyeliner, lipgloss and I was ready. I combed my hair perfectly and Voila.

"Harry Im ready can we--"I started to say and I stopped my sentence when I saw Harry taking in his hand my locket that I left on the duvet near the bed, he was looking at the picture inside of it, a family picture, mom, dad and I when I was a baby. I forgot to wear it today, how could I forget?

"Dont forget it Melanie, you cant lose such a precious thing to you."Harry said coming closer to me with the locker in his hand . Now he put my hair in front and asked me to turn so I turned around, my back facing him so he put the locket around my neck again.

"Thank you"I said nicely and he nodded smiling more at me and took my hand leading me out of my room.

Time to explore Las Vegas with Mr Styles.