Thirty-Five

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Everything About You by One Direction____________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Last thing I ever expected was to see Melanie cry, especially crying because of me, seriously Harry? You can't just kiss a girl just like that out of nowhere, she clearly wasnt expecting that. What the hell was I thinking? First Amber bloody memories coming back in my head haunting me and Im not proud of it, I really want to forget all this but it just fucking won't. Next Melanie!

Everything about Melanie was so pure, good, innocent amd made me realise that innocence was the most beautiful thing in the world. Unlike Amber, Melanie was true to herself right from the beginning, the fact that she pulled away when I kissed her proved it once more, just because I was the crazy one to go throw myself at someone, doesnt mean she had to be crazy and go for it, we were not dating or didnt confess our feelings to each other so I couldnt blame Melanie to run away from me like she just did. She did right. But me, I...I really love her. I just don't know how to tell her. I was not a gentleman, far from it. All I could think was sex and Melanie wasnt like that, I couldn't do that to her. But I wanted her to be mine. How?

You're Harry Styles for Christ's sake! You have the charms, the good looks, money, she knows the real you, she knows you're much nicer man than you think. Why are you worried? You could have her very easily.

Right but now she must hate and never want me near her. Damn I really messed up so bad, just by one crazy action. Yeah crazy but I didn't regret it, to feel her soft lips on mine felt so good, I could kiss them all day and admire how perfectly they would fit with mine pressed onto them.

Argh what was I doing in my office not doing anything? I had to fix this! I couldnt let Melanie hate me for this, I wouldnt be able to take it. I had to confess my love for her once and for all.

Yes I think I'm ready and won't be a mistake this time.

"I took my office phone to call Melanie but you think she picked up? Of course she didn't. I tried at least thirty times but no fucking response. Jeez women! No no Melanie was not like others and i couldnt blame her for anything, I was the only one to blame because I couldnt control my fucking balls. I stood up and came out of my office to go see Melanie in her office that was just opposite mine, I knocked hoping to hear her voice telling me to come in but to my disappoint no sound.

"Mr Styles even if she was there she wouldnt have opened to you so don't waste your time!"I heard this girl voice behind me. I knew that voice but not from an employee here, I turned to see who it was and it was Tara, Melanie's bestfriend. What was she doing here? In full black clothes, she looked pretty, classy but nothing compared to Melanie.

"Tara right? What do you mean? Where is she?"I asked her and she crossed her arms to her chest.

"You think she wouldnt tell me, she's like my sister, we tell each other everything, Im here to warn you and I dont care that you're her boss!"Tara said and I realised that the two bestfriends were opposites, Melanie wa soft and delicate, Tara was bolder and supportive.  Wait its not like I was going to hurt Melanie! I would never do that.

"Look Im sorry, I just...couldnt help it! I...I..."I stuttered not knowing what to say or do.

"Melanie is a nice girl! I don't give a fuck of how you treated your previous assistants but Melanie isnt like them, she's not your toy! Let her do her job !"Tara said and I nodded.

"Thats why I didnt fuck even I really wanted to. I actually I wanted more than that!"I said raising my arms in innocence and mumbled the last part and she heard that as she raised her eyebrow at me in confusion.

"More than sex? What more would the CEO Harry Styles of Styles Inc want from the sweet innocent Melanie D'Souza?"Tara asked and I sighed. People didnt know the real me, they had a bad wrong image about me and for that I was happy Melanie thought different about me.

"I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO HER!"I yelled out of nowhere and some people stopped in their tracks to look at us, actually at me. I just said it, wow. Tara had her eyes wide open in shock.

"What? You..."She started and I cut her off.

"Yes I love her... I love her, thats why I didnt, I couldnt sleep with her whenever I wanted because I love her innocence, how she is just the way she is. I dont know how she feels about dating her boss! So not being able to have her, I get frustrations!"I said slowly and she was in shock but I didnt expect her to smile nicely like she was on my side.

"Well she didnt tell me anything, but she's my bestfriend/sister so I know her and I think the feeling is mutual here!"Tara said smiling and I looked at her in confusion and disbelief. Feeling's mutual? Did she think there was a possibility of Melanie liking me?

"You think she..."I asked slowly and she finished the sentence.

"Yes she's just scared because you're her boss. Mr Styles I think you have some talking to do, not to me. You need to make it up to her. "Tara said and I smiled knowing that she was on my side to help Melanie. I knew it! Melanie did feel something for me!

"Wait you would let me talk to her?"I asked her and she giggled.

"I want her to be happy and I know you make her happy. She's at home, her mom's gone for a two days trip so now's your chance!"Tara said smiling and I smiled more. I should have known Melanie was the one to make me happy to heal me, she was everything to me and I needed her in my life.

"Really? Thank you so much!"I said as I started walking away to leave until Tara called me again.

"Mr Styles, if you break your heart, its the last thing you'll ever do!"Tara warned me and I chuckled at the thougut of Tara either stabbing me many times or choking me, burning me. Pfff nonsense it wont happen .

"Never in a million years!"I said and I left work to drive fast to Melanie's appartment. What was the time? 4:30pm. Great! Nah I'll wait for at least 9pm lets make a special night for Melanie.

(A/N: Ha ha ha, how was it? Harry said it , to Tara that he loves Melanie! Yayyy! Next chapter you know what will happen I think! But will she say yes? You'll see in the next chapter! I entered Melanie in the wattys so please if you love it, please vote for me, I love youuuu.)