Twenty-Six

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Don't by Ed Sheeran__________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

After one whole day of good rest from the good trip to Vegas, I was ready to go to work after one week. I was really happy that Tara was here, back again not leaving anymore. Now when I come back home from work, I'll know Tara will be here or maybe we could go home together after we both finished working. Yeah life's good. Yeah I was happy to be back home with my mom and my bestfriend but a part of me didnt wany to go to work and start working again. That daily work routine to be followed again everyday.

Wish I stayed in Vegas forever. With Harry because he was nice to me and didnt tell me to stay away from him.

Why did it bother me so much? It shouldn't.

"Melanie wake up don't wanna be kate for work!"I heard Tara's voice trying to wake me up from my deep sleep after long time in my own comfy bed. You can go in many five star hotels but nothing's better than home.

"Do I have to?"My sleepy voice whined as I put my pillow on my head as I wanted to still sleep.

"Don't wanna upset Mr Styles!"She sang again and finally hearing the name of my boss I finally got up letting out a groan.

She knew what to tell me everytime for everything.

"Im tired!"I whined as I sat up on my bed and she giggled. What? I have jetlag ok? Didnt she have jetlag too? How long was she here? Maybe she got used to it.

"Come on Melanie. Get hang of it. Your mom made pancakes and maple syrup how you like it!"Tara said and I smiled again getting up from my bed. See? she really knew what to tell me to make me do things.

I rushed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and for a good shower. When I was done I wore a nice black and grey top , a short black skirt since in Styles Inc have to wear something short. I put on nice black heels, did little mascara, lipgloss, combed my hair perfectly and I was ready. When I went down fir breakfast, I saw Tara was wearing a nice white fluffy top with tight black jeans, I could think about Harry but its wasnt as tight and fit as he wore them.

Harry Styles had his own Style. Duh!

"Aww so good to see you both beauties again !"Mom said looking at Tara and I as we were enjoying breakfast and laughing at random funny topics.

"Tara BBC office isnt too far from Styles Inc so you can come with me in my car!"I said voluntarily and she yelled in happiness.

"Oh yeah this is awesome! Im so glad I came back!"Tara said and I smiled.

"Girls its almost time for the both of you, hurry up!"Mom said and we ate very fast the yummy breakfast then we said bye to mom before leaving for work. I was driving my car first to Tara's office, I always knew it was close to Styles Inc but I havent noticed how close it was. It was the building just next to on the right. Wow!

"Wowieeee! Heyy return Im driving okie?"Tara asked me and I giggled at her face smiling like anything.

"Fine! See you tonight"I said and we went to our respective offices. As I entered Styles Inc, it felt new again after one freaking week but good thung I remembered how to go to our floor and my office. I swiped my keycard for the elevator, when the doors were opened there was Zayn inside smiling at me. He wore a white shirt with a dark red leather jacket and some tight black jeans.