Fifty-Two

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Perfect by One Direction

Yup I am one of the crazy people who got too addicted to the song, OMG just like the name its PERFECT! Harry's voice aaaahhhhhh more and more PERFECT. Ok I ll shut up and write this exciting chapter 😈

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOUNG READERS SKIP THE PART __________________________________________________________

As I entered the house, I gasped seeing the tall...cutout of my boyfriend's body, even on a cutout he looked really hot and felt almost real, a cutout of Harry in black formals showing his signature smirk that would make any girl drop dead.

I walked closer to take a closer look at it and that was when I noticed a small note on the hand of it, it was a small pink paper neatly folded so I took it in my hand unfolding it to read it.

Welcome back baby, I have a surprise for you, all you got to do is follow the roses on the floor. Please listen to me carefully, do NOT lift your head from the ground. I love you baby girl. xx Harry xx

Cheeky romantic Harry right? God where was he? I had to find him, so i guessed I had to follow the roses without looking up from the ground. Wait a second! Roses? Where? I looked down behind the cute cutout of Harry gasping once again when I saw many pink roses petals on the floor , they were nicely scattered in a way it would lead me somewhere. What was Harry planning? I couldnt wait to see him.

Like instructed my eyes were glued to the floor following the path those rose petals were making, it was leading to the kitchen, upto the dining table? I looked over at the table and there was another pink paper neatly folded like the first one. What did this one say?

Baby you're perfect! So I made you this perfect little cupcake for my perfect baby girl, have a taste but dont take too long, keep following the roses. Cant wait to see you xx

He was such a Cupcake! I looked to the table to see a very small super cute pink cupcake that smelled wonderful so I couldnt help myself to taste it and actually it was too good I finished it really fast. Where was Harry? Where was my Cupcake? Let us continue searching ok?

I followed the next rose petals that led me out of the kitchen and it was going to the living room. Please Harry be there! But to my disappointment hbe wasnt, the room, well the house was dead silent. Still I always followed the roses on the floor and I saw they stopped on the couch just like that. What? Then that was when I saw another note on it so I read it.

Awww someone's tired? Hey this isnt over baby, keep searching Im not far away. Hurry please I need you and a little something needs you to *wink*

I blushed reading this note as well as smiling like crazy. Bloody hell where was he? I was losing patience now! Ok let is keep following the rose petals. This time the petals were leading up the stairs, now what? Keep walking and eyes on the floor!

"Harry please!"I whined a little loud as I started to get restless and wanted to find him as soon as possible. The roses stopped at the door closed of his bedroom. Now please tell me he was in there. Please he just had to! I opened the door slowly and instead of seeing the man I ve been wanting to see, I let out a huge as I entered seeing the beautiful seen in front of me. There was red rose petals everywhere in the room, on the drawers, dressing table, duvet, closet all were having vanilla scent candles and it smelled beautifully especially with the roses. The bed...wow how did he do that?  It was covered of like a sheet of red rose petals like full of them. That was so beautiful, I couldnt help myself but take a quick picture of the room with my phone then I put my phone back in my bag. Did Harry do this for me? WOW.