Forty-Three

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Don't by Ed Sheeran

WARNING: Mature content, if you're not comfy, skip it but its not the whole chapter :) __________________________________________________

Amber's Pov

"Mommyyyy I'm home!"I heard my two years old daughter entering my and Hayden's room with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey Lexie baby, how was the daycare? Did you enjoy?"I asked her sweetly as I took her on my lap cuddling in my arms. Yep it was her first day at the daycare because Hayden and I had work the whole day so we couldnt leave her alone at home right? That wasnt the only reason, I wanted my daughter to mingle and have friends, I wanted to be confident from this age itself.

I know I was not the best human being but at least I want my baby to be a better me.

"Good mommyyyy, we were watching Snow White! Can you buy me the same dress Cinderella had at the ball please?"My little Lexie who started talking a year ago asked me so sweetly to buy a Cinderella dress. I loved her so so so so much.

"Of course you can get anything you want! Let me change your clothes ok?"I told her and carried her to her bedroom and placed her on her on small pink bed. I took out her comfortable pink pyjamas and put it on her.

"Mommyyy! Daddy got this for me!"Lexie told taking out something from her small barbie bag, it was another Barbie doll, not just a Barbie, it was a Cinderella doll with that blue dress she was asking me to buy for her earlier. I giggled seeing how she was smiling . Hayden and I loved to spoil her and she was making our life so so so so happy. Same Hayden made my life wonderful and I couldnt be happier than him, including the sex it was way way way way better than my...how to call it, how to say it...hmm can I say my toy, rich toy that I have used two years ago just for sex. You know who Im talking about right? Harry Styles! He was really fun, awesome sex but I liked with my Hayden more because it was more passionate, the feeling was mutual for the both of us, unlike with Harry, I played too well, I had no feelings at all for him and he thought I did, he actually fell in love with me.

Loser. Naive. Boring.

"Aww she's pretty! You happy?"I asked her and she nodded her head fastly so adorably. Then a familiar face appeared in the room smiling at both of us.

"Hey my princesses!"Hayden showed me, Lexie ran to hug his leg quickly and he picked her up in his arms kissing her cheeks, neck and forehead. I stood up and put my arm around him to have a nice family hug.

"How was work?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"Lots of work, really tiring, I had to teach my new managing director what she had to do. She's a quick learner but still!"Hayden said and I nodded.

"Mommy , Daddyyyy, put me down, time for teletubbies!"Lexie jumped on Hayden that she wanted to be put down. Hayden and I giggled, he put her down and she turned on her tv and started watching teletubbies enjoying it.

"You?"Hayden called me by tapping on my shoulder.

"What?"I asked him and noticed how dark his eyes have become. He looked hotter than he already was.