Fourteen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction_____________________________________________________
Melanie's Pov

Oh bloody hell, why did my head hurt so badly? What did I do last night? All I remembered was going to a club with Jessica, we were dancing and that was my very first time I ever drank some shots. What? OMG what happened last night?Hope nothing horrible.

Even if I had a bad headache, for some reason I was very comfortable on my bed I really didnt want to get up from the position I was right now, mom was holding me tight to her chest and her curly hair was ticking the back of my neck. Damn it felt good.

Wait a second, my mom didn't have curly hair and her chest was flat and as hard as a stone! OMG what if it wasnt mom! Then Who? I slowly turned my body to face who was sleeping next to me last night, as soon as I saw who was that I screamed and fell off my bed on the ground in shock and that made him wake up in shock. Yeah him.

How did Harry get in my room?

We didnt do it right? Please tell me we didnt!

"Woah good morning Melanie"Harry said. Oh my his morning voice was sexy deep. Oh shut up. I smiled shyly at him but still freaked out that my boss was in my room the whole night. How?

"Hmm morning...what are you doing here?"I stuttered as I stayed glued to the floor looking at him, he smirked at me. What seriously happened last night?

"You insisted me to stay so"He said as a matter of fact and I gasped in horror. When did I want him to stay in my room on my bed?

"What? No I didnt. I was with my friend at the club"I said crossing my arms to my chest and I didnt know why he laughed.

"That friend made you drink so much you dont remember anything now."He said and I gasped and I moved back at the crazy realisation. OMG how drunk was I?

"Remember? Wait wait we...you and I...we...didn't..."I stuttered nervously and he laughed. Would he stop that, made me really nervous?

"You really don't remember a thing about last night?"He asked me nicely and I shook my head worried.

"Hmm we didn't...please?"I asked nervously and he continued to laugh.

"No but the words you were saying, was very tempting for me...but new thing for me I controlled myself"He said smirking at me and I sighed in relief that I didnt do anything I regret with my freaking boss. What did I tell him then that made him control himself?

"What did I say?"I asked and he laughed.

"Trust me you dont want to know. Just words you would never say"He said and I stood up placing my hand on my head as it was hurting like hell whining in pain. I saw Harry getting up going out of my room but he came back quickly with a glass of water and an Advil.

"Here"He said nicely giving me an Advil and glass of water. I thanked before taking it. Only now I realised I was still in my black dress of last night, that made me relieved and confirmed that Harry and I didnt do anything...wild.

"How come you came here?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"I dragged you out of the club before you do something you regret so I drove you home in your car, I was about to leave but you wanted me to stay"He explained and I froze mouth opened. I wanted him to stay.

I was never gonna drink again.

"I am so sorry"I said and he smiled nicely.