Twenty-Seven

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens__________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

The rest of the day went kinda smooth? I guessed. I havent heard from Harry after I left his office and even after leaving the building nothing. I havent seen anybody, no Harry, no Zayn and no Niall. Havent seen Niall at all actually!  As I stepped out of the building I saw Tara in my car waiting for me so I rushed the get in the passenger seat as she wanted to drive now.

"Why the dull face today?"Tara asked me as of course she realised I didnt look as cheerful as usual. No Im not dull, Im totally fine, its my boss problem, not mine, I shouldnt let whatever it was affect me.

"Nothing!"I said normally not willing to tell her, I didnt want her to worry about me.

"Sure didnt look like nothing!"Tara said as she started driving finally. I rolled my eyes, she wont leave me, she cared too much for me.

"Look I came to work after one week ok? Im tired. "I lied,. I wasnt tired at all, I didnt do any big work today, I even took a short nap in my office after I actually cried for some minutes because of what Harry said in his office. What the hell was happening? I wasnt supposed to care about him or any of his problems? What now? Why did it hurt as if I was involved?

"Mr Styles werent too hard on you right?"Tara asked me and I sighed. I would prefer that than being away from me right now. What?

"He didn't even say a word to me"I said and she looked at me to see my face then she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey he's your boss Mel don't forget and he must have his own problems, Im sure it has nothing to do with you. Don't let him get to you! Stay strong!"My bestfriend told me and I smiled a little.