Thirty

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I'm a believer by Emblem 3 X Factor_______________________________________________________________

Seriously what was going on in my life? I never thought my boss would even show up in my appartment on a saturday, I especially never thought he would even ask my mother to stay for the night. If it wasnt enough, mom said yes and told she told him to feel at home. Jesus Christ!

Stop overreacting you love being with him

Ewwww nooo

Deniall

Shut up

"Mom can Tara and I go shopping now?"I went to ask mom in her room and she gasped as if I said something terrible.

"Your boss is here Melanie! You cant go anywhere, you must take care of him. Make him comfortable!"Mom told me and I rolled my eyes. Take care of him? Really? Im not a babysitter! He's not a baby!

"This isnt work mom. Its my house not his. I dont for work for him here"I said and I was interrupted by her room door being knocked, Mom yelled come in and guess who showed up.

Mr Styles himself

"Sorry but I wanted to take a shower but I had no clothes so...hmm"That ws the very first time I seen and heard. shy nervous Harry Freaking Styles.

"Oh yeah, Melanie give him one of your loose shirts and shorts!"Mom told him and I gave her a what-the-hell look. Why was she on his side? Grrrr

"Be niceee Melly Mel!"Mom wispered in my ear and I sighed that I had no choice.

"Yes mom! Come with me sir!"I said monotonously as I came out of mom's room and had Mr Styles following behind me to my room.

In my house, I'm the BO$$! Michelle Obama purse so heavy--ok enough

"You can sit here!"I told him to sit on my bed while I pick something of mine that he could wear. Damn this was really weird, I've heard of girls wearing guys' shirts, like their boyfriends'shirts but guys wearing girls shirts, just weird. Especially the boss wearing his assistant's shirt.

"Heyyy hold on a minute! Of course why didnt I think of this earlier! I'll be right back!"I told him reacting like a tubelight as I just got an idea, Mom still kept some of dad's favorite shirts and pants and shorts somewhere in the cupboards for memory, they might fit Harry.

"You give the cutest reactions ever you know that?"Harry said laughing and I couldnt help but smile and blush as I left my room to go to Mom's room again. For a boss, he was such a cheeky one.

"Mom can I give one of dad's shirt and shorts to Mr Styles please?"I asked mom who was reading a magazine on her bed. She smiled at my thought.

"Hey yeah good thinking, of course take anything!"Mom said and I thanked before walking the cupboard where she kept neatly dad's stuffs. Still felt like it was new, unused, mom took so much care of it, her way to copup with his death. I chose a normal white shirt and and some black shorts then I ran back to my room. He better not touch any of my stuffs there.

"Mr Styles I got you dad's clothes if you don't---AAAHHHH WHAT THE HELL?"I enterered my room and I screamed at the horrifying sight on my bed which made me drop the clothes on the floor and I immediately closed my eyes placing my hands in front of me.