Twenty-Two

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran___________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Melanie was all I could think about right now, the whole time. I couldn't help it and I could't stop it, this was the second time the beautiful innocent brunette came to my dreams. But it was different from the first dream, it wasnt anything to do with sex, I didn't know if it was a dream because all I could see was her beautiful face smiling beautifully at me and that brought a nice smile on my face.

Her pure, clear face with those almond brown eyes, mascara most perfectly drawn, lips so rosy and the perfect shape how it should was making it so kissable, I could kiss them all day without getting tired or maybe just stare at them. Her long black hair falling perfectly behind her. She looked like she wasnt a human creature but a goddess who came down from heaven. Not only for amazing beauty, well her inner beauty, her personality was even more attractive. I loved her innocence of things, how she depended on her mother for things, how professional she was at work. How she rejected me touching her was...actually even more sexy and I loved that.

She made me feel like being another person. A good person.

What? Harry no no no you cant fall for her or anyone!

Love does not exist.

Noone truly loves. They cheat on each other, they betray one another.

But Melanie is different right?

Stop thinking about her! She has no interest in you, she was just doing her job properly unlike your previous assistants. She agreed to come to Vegas because you are her fucking boss Harry. When she could control her tits, why couldnt you? You're supposed to be the one in control and to control others!

Oh I'm a mess right now, inside out

As I kept thinking about Melanie, slowly my mind drifted into something else, I started to dream, no not again not that fucking nightmare again and again. I wish I could forget but it always haunted.

Dream/Nightmare whatever

"I'm sorry Harry but I never felt anything for you like you felt for me."I heard her fucking yet nice voice of that girl I was once in love. Yeah that was two years ago, I dont love anymore.

It was a really special day for me because it was the day I had the guts to tell the woman I truly loved my love for her and I wanted to ask her out. Little did I know she didn't feel the same for me and her words broke my heart into pieces.

"What? but what about all our nights? Everytime we---"I started to say as my voice was cracking but she cut me coldy with her blue mean eyes I always loved so much.

"It was just physical Harry! I just wanted the sex. What did you seriously think? You thought I loved you?"She raised her voice and I stood there frozen totally shocked not believing her harsh words. Just physical? Are you fucking kidding me? Thats all she ever wanted? And I thought...fuck!

"You...you don't love me?"I asked vulnerably as tears streamed down my face. First time I ever cried over a girl, not just a girl, the one I was crazy in love and was even more heartbreaking was that she never loved me and for her it was all about sex.

"Bloody hell no! I'm engaged to someone else Harry. It just that I wanted to have some fun with my sexy boss thats all. Don't even think of telling him in any way, he knows that it just physical, he knows its him that I love, not you"She said and I couldnt control my tears anymore, I was crying even more.

"Get out of my office. Never come back. You're fired"I said crying like crazy and she chuckled evily. How could such a beauty so evil?

"Gladly Mr Styles, I had good fucks with you."She said and left my office, when she left I sat on my long chair and I cried keeping my hands to my face.

Betrayed was the worst feeling ever. How could a woman be like this? Was everyone like that? What if there was no love in this world? What if it was only sex, nothing more and nothing less.

Broken by my first love was the time I lost all my hopes and dreams even the meaning of love.

There was no love. Only lust.

Guess thats how I should treat women.

End of Nightmare

I opened my eyes not willing to see the horrible moment of my life again, not willing to see her face and hear her voice ever again. As much as I used to love her, I hate her more than anything.

"Harry?"I suddently heard my door being knocked and Melanie's sweet and caring voice heard.Did I scream that loud? OMG I woke her up! Get up and opeb the door idiot!

"Are you alright? I heard you scream--Harry ...why are you crying?"As soon as I opened the door , Melanie asked me with concern all over her face. She reminded me a lot about her but I left that thought because I was 100% sure that Melanie was and will never be a bitch like her.

"Stay with me Mel"I bursted crying taking Melanie in my arms, her body stiffened a little shocked of my reaction but she surpringly hugged me back and I took her in my bed, crying in her arms till I fell asleep.

"Im not leaving , never"

(A/N: Ok that was really depressing and sensitive chapter! The girl Harry s talking about will soon be revealed and it wont be pretty but not now, while they re in Vegas things will go smooth and nice or maybe a little...I stop here hehe I dont know actually.
Anyway Im so proud of our boys who always made me smile for five years, One Direction rules till the end and noone beat them.)