Three

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
This Is Me by Demi Lovato_______________________________________________

Come on Mel you can do this.

You are an honourable student in Oxford.

An interview shouldn't scare you.

But what if the boss is mean and arrogant?

So many things were going on in my mind, I never felt so nervous in my life and I have gone through a lot. Even for the admission at Oxford I was pretty confident , but an interview at the best company in the world was scaring the hell out of me. More than the interview I was mostly worried about how the boss will be like, I wish it will be someone nice like the recepionist and Mr Horan. What if he was someone totally different, bossy, mean and rude to employees...? Please I want to be wrong.

I think I stood for at least ten minutes i front of the door of the boss I might be working for if Im hired then I shook my head, took a deep breath and finally knocked once at the door just down of the name plaque.

"Come in!"I heard a loud yet husky voice from inside immediately. Let's do this. I opened the door, as I entered I caught my file tighter to my chest as I was really nervous.

The room was even more royal and luxurious than the rest of the building, duh, pays to be the CEO. My eyes landed straight to the person sitted on his long chair, I didnt show it but inside of me I was like shocked a man who might be around my age and undeniably handsome.

He couldn't be Mr Styles! OMG!

"Good morning...Mr Styles"I said confidently taking a deep breath silently so I could calm down.

"Good morning what's your name?"He asked me, where did he get that husky voice, I had to admit it was sexy. What? Shut up Mel! But his eyes, the prettiest shade of green shining, long hair on guys wasnt really my type but on him it was beautiful, perfect, long curls perfectly standing to his shoulders. Who knew someone this hot had a business brain?

"My name is Melanie D'Souza, I just graduated from Oxford, I got the honourable student award"I said confidently standing straight in front of his long desk handing him over my file.

"Oh it's you. Well Miss D'Souza welcome to Styles Inc, you're starting today."He said looking at me with a smile I wasnt really sure if it was genuine or sarcastic. What did he say?

"Hmm excuse me? I thought I came for an interview!"I said calm and his face stayed strong, damn his jawline! Stop it Mel.

"You're hired Oxford girl! You're my assistant, first I want to enter all these transactions on the system and send them to me"He said sternly and I had my eyes wide opened. Woah woah woah nobody told me I was starting today.

"Hmm really? Where shall I work?"I asked him and he chuckled, he stood up from his chair, that was when I noticed he was really tall.

"Follow me"He said as he walked front out of his office and I followed behind.

"Your office is opposite mine. You work till 6pm. Any doubt, call me from the office landline, its stricly only for office us. Dont disappoint me"He said stricly and I nodded, one second, he was nice and the next he was Hitler.

"Yes sir"I said quickly and he nodded as he watched me intensively which made me uncomfortable.

"Off you go get started"He said and he went back to his office, now I had to go to my new office. Woah I had an office on my own. I opened the door and gasped at the sight, it was exactly like Mr Styles'office, long windows at the back where we could see London, high class furnitures, long desk with a computer and files and stuffs, similar to Mr Styles, shelves, a couch. I closed the door behind me and I went to sit on the long chair ready to work.