Thirty-Four

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Burn by Ellie Goulding

(A/N: Like I said in the previous author's note, Harry's pov will be following Melanie's. )

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT, IF NOT COMFY SKIP IT.

__________________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

Harry slowly falling in love with me? What? That was the craziest thing ever! Harry didnt date at all, how could he fall in love? With me especially? Out of all the girls in the world why me?Girls would die to be with him, to sleep with him, be in a relationship but not me.

Liar.

Shut it!

Deniall proves it you want him

Argh shut the fuck up.

See he makes you even swear!

STOP IT!

"That's...crazy...he doesnt date."I said to Zayn softy and he smiled.

"One person could change a person for good and make him or her things he or she has never done before. Maybe he could date again! I'd happy to see him happy again, two years was hell for him"Zayn said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What makes you think its me he wants? Im just his assistant and he likes how professional I am, he's nice and thats it! Doesnt mean he loves me."I said

"That's what you think sweetheart and I know you feel something about him, you wont admit because of that one word which makes you stop any thoughts about him...Boss!"He said and I looked down not knowing what to say as my fingers playing with the bottom of my skirt nervously. Was it that obvious? What what? No I didnt have any feelings for Harry? Right? Yes! No! Yes! No! Aarrrgh what the hell?

"Good to know that that's why I wouldnt date my boss!"I said crossing my arms to my chest.

"Why? You scared to get fired? Melanie, Harry is the boss, why would he fire you if he loves you? If thats what stopping you, you're thinking wrong."He said and I didnt know what to say, I was out of words, it was like what Tara said, Harry was the boss , he was the one who had the power of hiring and firing people so in one way both Tara and Zayn were right, why would Harry fire someone he loved? Well he doesnt love me right? He wouldnt , not someone like me.

"I...I don't know!"I said sofly and he held my hand in his to support me.

"Take your time love, no rush. Whether he loves you or not, you should know that you make him really happy and making him a better person!"He said standing up as he was leaving my office, I smiled. At least Harry was getting better that was what matters right?

"Thank you Zayn!"I said and he nodded before leaving my office, I put my hands on my temple rubbing slowly in tension of what was happening around me. Harry falling in love with me? nah cant be true. First of all, what about me?

No no Melanie! You can't fall for your boss.

See thats what is stopping you

Now I'm a Mess

I continued doing my usual typing work and writing entries in accounts and sending them to Harry's email like I always do. What was the time now? Woah let's get him lunch, whatever was bothering him, he could relax eating lunch right? Since he didnt want me to buy him lunch with my money, I decided to give him my sandwich that mom made for me. So I will go to a diner nearby to have lunch. I got up and went to my boss's office. I knocked the door till he yelled Come in as always before opening the door. He was as usual signing more papers sitting on his large chair near his desk.