Sixty-One

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Demons by Imagine Dragons
Strong by One Direction
Drag Me Down by One Direction________________________________________________

Previously on Melanie

"Melanie?"I asked with concern.

"Harry something moved inside me"Melanie said and my eyes were now glued to her stomach. What?

Could she be---

"Not if I kill her before its born"Amber said pointing the gun ready to pull the trigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No no Harry don't just stand there doing nothing. There was a possibility your girlfriend might be pregnant and it will obviously be your child inside her stomach since you're her first and only one who you knew what. Yeah only one forever. Melanie being pregnant was really really unexpected but I wouldnt be upset about it, why should I? It was a confirmation that our first of love making was successful one. Now I was happy I forgot to use a condom. Could it mean something all the sex with Amber looooong back I used condoms and with Melanie I didnt use one.

Probably because I truly loved Melanie and she loved me back really really.

"Amber don't"I warned her as I was really scared because she seemed so ready to shoot at any moment, I couldnt risk that. Melanie will not die, especially with my little baby inside her. Woah if it was really one inside it would be just a tiny cell now and Im already so attached to it. Of course.

"Why do you care Harry? I thought this was what you love to. You sleep with all your employees, one goes one replace the other. If Melanie is gone you could have anyone you want so why"Amber smirked at me evily still pointing the gun at Melanie but I stood in front of her blocking her.

"You have ruined me enough Amber. If Melanie is gone I wouldnt have any reason but if you want to kill her you're gonna have to kill me first. "I said frowning at her and she chuckled still not giving but put the gun down and pulled Melanie out of the bathroom so i followed her closely behind. Melanie wimpered as she was scared and looked at me and I nodded like it was gonna be ok, I wouldnt let that bitch hurt her.

"That would be too easy. You'll join her in heaven and you'll have your happy ending there. No Harry,  doesnt work like that, Im gonna kill her and watch you suffer mourning her death, hers and your unborn baby."Amber said and  hearing that Melanie's mom gasped in horror and shock.

"And people say Im the sadist."I said glaring at her with the most hatred ever. Couldnt believe that two years ago I used to love this girl, bloody hell now my eyes were opened and she was a monster. Maybe worst.

"What pleasure do you get by ruining people's lives?"Melanie asked her and I came closer to her holding her hand.

"Not people...just him. Look I have to be the only assistant he's gone further than sex. "Amber growled angrily and Melanie and I scoffed in disgust.

"Excuse me you put me into this. I realised now it wasnt love between us. It was pure lust that attracted us nothing more. So technically Melanie is the only one who I went through more than sex. She's the one I really really love and its not a blonde bitch who's gonna take her away from me"I raised my voice angrily, Melanie turned to me her eyes watery slightly smiling at me.