Four

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Me, Myself and Time by Demi Lovato_______________________________________________________

The next day, my alarm rang and as much as I didn't want to get up and go to work see Grumpy I had no freaking choice. Who the hell was he to tell what to wear and not wear?

Your Boss! Duh!

But seriously? What was wrong in wearing jeans, something formal instead of slutty, I like to wear dresses but not for work, maybe when I got out somewhere but not for work. I woke up at five in the early morning because before getting ready I talk with Tara through Facetime or Skype, which one opens faster. I told her everything I did at work yesterday and she was impressed and felt the same thing about Mr Grumpy Styles. Yeah that was my nickname to him. Of course I wont call him that to him.

"I've heard he's kind of hot and famous with the ladies so maybe he's trying with you"Tara said smiling at me and I scoffed in disgust. Grumpy was not hot, nope. Famous with the ladies? Well none of my business and he wouldn't be trying anything on me, maybe a lot of ladies but not someone like me.

"Eww no way. Tara, he's my boss"I told her and she laughed at me.

"I know I know but you do read novels right? Some stories say that the boss likes to sleep with all the ladies in the building, then suddently a new assitant for him, more innocent and different, he wants to try her and ends up falling for her at the end. Maybe it will be like that for you"Tara teased me and I frowned my eyebrows, seriously? Was I so low? I wouldnt sleep with my boss, I'd get fired and it wasnt professional. Professional or not, Grumpy Styles was not my style.

Don't lie.

Am not.

Do too.

Am not.

"Pff say whatever you want. I hate him, he's so...annoying, rude, full of himself. Im just doing my job"I said crossing my arms and she chuckled looking at me on the screen.

"So what are you going to wear today? Remember he wants a dress!"Tara reminded me and I gasped remembering I had to wear a dress. well there was no way in hell I will wear a short dress or something that showed cleavage because if it was what Grumpy expected then I wont give it to him.

"He said just dress right? He didn't say anything about length, so I am going to wear a long dress, he better approve."I told her and she nodded.

"Show me which dress"Tara said . I got up to my wardrobe and stood for a while in front thinking what dress to wear. I found one, a dark navy blue dress, long till the floor, it was strapless but decent. So why not wear a jacket on top, I chose my brown jacket for it. I showed it to Tara and she smiled widely the thumbs up.

"Perfect Melly Mel"Tara squealed clapping her hands girlishly.

"Hey how was your interview by the way?"I asked her remembering she attented an interview at a radio station in LA.

"Oh that. Well...I GOT IT. "Tara squealed with a massive smile on her face, I was smiling too so proud of her.

"Congratulations Tara, you're gonna rock the radio now. Im so proud of you"I told her proudly and she smile at me.

"Thanks. Hey I gotta go. Dont worry about Mr Styles. You'll get used to him, be strong Melanie. Love you"Tara said and I smiled.

"Thanks, you too take care, love you too bye bye"I said and turned off my Skype. Time to get ready for work, yayyy, note the sarcasm. I quickly wore my long dress, put the jacket on top, some heels, combed my hair and put them neatly loose on one side then I was ready.