Thirty-Three

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato___________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Melanie's Pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm then I rushed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a nice shower. I wore a black short skirt and a white blouse, for a change I wanted to tie my hair in a  nice bun. Usual eyeliner, lipgloss then I was ready. Tara joined mom and I for breakfast, she wore a grey t shirt and some white skinny jeans and some black heels.

"Will you wear skirts and dresses even when winter starts?"Tara asked me when we were eating our cereals.

"I hope Mr Styles will understand that I cant wear skirts or anything short in winter or else Im gonna die freezing!"I said and she nodded.

"Or maybe he might do something with you to make you feel...hot!"Tara said winking and I hit her arm playfully as my cheeks turned red. She was so not helping at all.

"Ewww shut up! He's my boss Tara, Boss!"I told her and she just laughed.

"So what? He's the boss and if he wants you, no problem, he's the one who fires and if he wants you, why would he fire you,? crazy girl!"Tara laughed hysterically and I just looked at her like what the hell happened to my bestie? She's got a point but its not like I like Harry right?

"He's my boss and thats it! Now lets go before we re both late!"I said as I got up after eating and we both kissed mom bye bye before leaving the appartment, I drove first Tara to her office and then to Styles Inc. In the elevator I havent met anyone so I went straight to my office and started working as usual until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"I said loudly and when the door opened, it was Zayn that came in. He looked good as usual in full black formals, it seems he always wore black at work.

"Good morning sir!"I said politely and he chuckled as he sat on the chair opposite of me crossing his leg on top of the other leg like a boss like. Damn he looked good. Not like Harry but still Damn! Ok enough!

"Good morning Melanie and I told you to call me Zayn. Please Im still young!"He said nicely and I showed a small smile. What was he doing here anyway?

"Sorry Zayn! What can I do for you?"I asked him trying to be professional which made him chuckle again.

"Woah I can't believe he still didn't fuck you, I'm impressed this is a sign!"He said. Seriously was he talking about Harry? Why did it matter to everyone that I wasnt like the other assistants of Harry? Well yeah  different, I was noyt a prostitute, a girl who would sleep with many men, especially the boss.

"What do you mean a sign?"I asked and his face was serious now. Ok I think I will find out something more today.

"Three works you've been here right?"He asked me and I nodded so he could continue.

"Thats the furthest Harry's been without laying a finger on a woman. He also didn't a sexual thought about you as well, Harry genuinely appreciates you!"Zayn said and I didnt know what to feel,  Was I changing Harry for real? But I didnt do anything to change him.

Thats the point silly girl! You re not even trying to but you re changing him.

"Well I already made it clear that I don't sleep with my boss!"I said cluelessly and he laughed a little.

"And he listened to you. Wow! Melanie, listen Im gonna tell you some things, very secret please let it be between us!"Zayn said a little nervous , I leaned a little to listen closely and he started.

"Two years ago, Amber was Harry's assistant. Like all of them , he always used to do it but this girl was special...I mean he thought she was."Zayn said and I hissed nervously hearing the name of Harry's ex, yesterday Harry told me how he met her, she seemed like a nice woman. What the hell happened between them?

"Harry told me how they met, she seemed nice!"I said and his look was cold and darker. What?

"You think she's nice like Harry that day and like us when he told us about her until the day she showed her true colors, Harry opened his eyes. "Zayn said and I showed an o expression in my mouth.

"So what happened?"I asked him and he sighed looking down for a while before looking at me again.

"Im not the one to tell you that memory of the day Harry lost hope in love, the day he became the sadist Harry who doesnt date and thinks just about sex. But I need to warn you about something and you'll have to help!"Zayn said and I nodded.

"Helping Harry, anything, what do I have to know and what do I have to do?"I told him confidently and he showed me a smile.

"Outside work, unless he calls you, make sure you re not near him. You're watched Melanie, I dont know how and when but I have a  bad feeling about this!"Zayn said and I got shiver all over my body. I was watched? So someone didnt want me with Harry? But it wasnt like we were dating or anything? Not like we re going out on dates? What was the problem?

"What's wrong Zayn?"I asked him.

"I think Amber will strike back and you're her prime target! Harry wants to protect you thats why he told you to be away from you the first time!"Zayn said and I gasped. Amber? But I didnt know her and she didnt know me, how will she find me? Oh Harry! But what was her problem?

"Why me?"I asked him. Zayn showed a bigger smile at me now.

"She's a fucked up bitch but still like me and the lads she noticed change in Harry and she doesnt want that to develop!"Zayn said and I raised my eyebrow as I didnt understand what he meant.

"What change?"I asked him.

"She thinks, we all think, that Harry is slowly fall in love with you. Even if never said it or deny it."Zayn said and I froze.

Are you fucking kidding me?

OMG that was the first time I ve ever used a bad word.

(A/N: Alright, first I have to say Happy Birthday Demi Lovato my favorite female artist I looooove her so much.
What do you think of this chapter? Do you Zayn is right about Harry? What do you think Melanie thinks about it? Will Amber do something to Melanie? Hehehe you ll see in coming up chapters. Sorry Im taking time to write because sooooooo much to do in college and also writers block if you have some ideas feel free to share I ll consider it and see what I can do. I know what to happen but I dunno how to write so thats why I take time. Anyway next chapter, Harry's pov!)