Twelve

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicky Minaj___________________________________________________

I haven't seen Harry or Niall at work te rest of the day, I mean I saw Niall while leaving, he saw me but didn't come to me or even smile nicely like he used to. Why was he avoiding me? What did Harry tell him? I went home with loads of questions in my mind without an answer.

"Hello young lady, how was work?"Mom asked as she was washing the dishes in the kitchen so I helped her.

"Fine I guess"I said and she smiled.

"How's that hot boss of yours?"Mom asked me and I gasped at the words she used to refer to Harry. He's not hot, ok ok fine he is but thats it.

"Mom, that's my boss you're talking about"I said and she laughed.

"Sorry, he's not bothering you anymore?She asked with concern, I nodded.

"Yeah, actually he's more distant than before. Not complaining, I like it"I said and she nodded. Could it be possible that Harry was jealous about Niall and I being friends? Nah, Styles and jealousy didn't fit together.

"Tara called, she wants to talk to you as soon as you're back from work, it's important"Mom said , when we finished washing the dishes I went to my room upstairs, I washed my face and lied on my bed and decided to call my bestfriend. I've been so busy with work Tara and I talked less, thank god she was understanding.

"Hey Tara"I spoke and I heard her squeal in happiness making me giggle.

"Hey Melly Mel, back from work?"Tara asked me and I could imagine her smiling on the other line.

"Yeah, long day. You?"I asked her and she giggled.

"Yeah me too and guess what? I have a big news"She started and I moved my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? You're pregnant?"I asked laughing and she whined playfully.

"Melanie! I got a chance to interview Ed Sheeran here in LA, aaaahhh Im fangirling"She squealed and I screamed in joy like her. OMG lucky girl. At least for her , work was going smootly, perfectly, I couldn't say the same for me.

"Wow congratulations lucky girl. Im so happy for you"I said smiling.

"Thanks, so how's your boss treating you?"Tara asked me and my smile faded a little.

"Well he stopped touching anywhere, he took me for dinner once, Im happy he's been distant lately"I said normally.

"Distant? That's good for you, you can concentrate on your work"She said.

"Yeah, but there's this guy I just became friends with, just friends and I think he doesnt like that"I explained her about Niall.

"Ok so now he's possessive? How about that friend, he's nice?"Tara asked me.

"Yeah he's very sweet, funny, nice person to talk with but today he took me with him to buy Mr Styles' lunch, Mr Styles didnt like to see us together. Both had a long talk about I dont know what and now he wont talk to me, he ignored me"I said and she hummed.

"Are you sure that guy is a friend?"Tara asked me and I nodded even if she couldnt see.

"Of course, he's a big personality too here, Niall Horan"I said and she hummed.