Fifty-Seven

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Nobody by Selena Gomez______________________________________________________

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

THE NEXT DAY

Melanie's Pov

Wow I slept so well last night. Never felt so safe so warm in Harry's arms, I knew he was always cute and adorable but I have to say my favorite Harry was sleeping Harry holding me protectively with his arms. The cutest thing ever even if he said I was the cute one. I felt my body awake but I really didnt want to wake up and move from this position so I just slowly and slightly opened my eyes to admire my sweet boyfriend sleeping peacefully like a baby. So cute! I made small circles with my fingers on his butterfly tattoo, my favorite of them all, it was so cute of him to have both the A and G as in his mother and sister's first letter of their names tattooed above his chest. Spending more time with him I realised, Harry Styles was such a sweet lovely family man. Which made me love him even more than I already did.

"Hmm...Mel..."I heard Harry's small deep morning voice very very soft, he was still sleepy so I smiled, was he awake or he was dreaming about me? Whatever, either way he loved me sooooo much.

"Im sorry...I wanted you to be happy..."I heard him mumble very softly and his morning voice was deeper more faint it was hard to understand, still very attractive. But wait, what was he sorry for? What was it about?

"What do you mean? Sorry for what?"I asked him as softly as him as I moved his long hair from his face. Harry was about to say something but he was interrupted by Gemma entering the room so his eyes were wide opened once he heard the door opening.

"Gemma wont you knock? You re lucky we werent...you know what or..."Harry said sleepily looking at his sister who laughed looking at us. I moved away from Harry and sat up against the headboard, he did the same.

"Sorry...good morning...I didnt know Melanie would also make you lazy...dont you both have work today?"Gemma asked and now Harry and I looked wide eyes opened at each other with that same late reaction thought. Have to get to work. OMG.

"No she isnt making me lazy...I forgot. thanks for reminding me sister!"Harry said and I laughed.

"Anytime little brother, Mom made breakfast so get ready soon"Gemma said before she left the room. Soon as she left, I squealed when Harry rolled over standling me his hand cupping my face before crashing his lips hungrily on mine and we started making out this morning.

"Now thats a morning kiss"Harry said as he pulled back and I smiled pushing him off me as I got up to go to the bathroom.

"Have to get ready, sir"I said to him and he smirked at me.

"I think it will be daddy for you. Ok?"Harry asked winking at me and I gasped as I didnt expect him to be that kinky. Well that was undeniably really turning on. Goddammit since when was I getting horny? Was it was it was supposed to be after losing the virginity? We become more horny more often? OMG calm your tits Mel!

"Well will daddy join me for a shower?"I asked seductively as I slowly teasingly removed my tank top, he bit his lips with his eyes glued to my bra.

"No teasing daddy, its my job"Harry said and he pushed me into the bathroom closing quickly the door before kissing me hungrily, my fingers to his boxers and I pulled it down. Harry's hands travelled to my back to unclasp my bra and made their way to remove my panties. once they were removed his fingers didnt waste time to  pump in my core I started moaning holding his biceps for support. Soon water fell on our bodies as he turned on the shower.