Ten

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
One Thing and Rock Me by One Direction.

WARNING: Mature content in this chapter, if you re not comfy, skip it, its not very long, I guess. ______________________________________________

Harry's Pov

The priceless look on her face when I told her I lived in the same street as hers. Obviously she did not expect that. I could see her everyday whenever I want to. Wait did I want to? Shut up Harry, she's your assistant, unlike the rest she was very professional. That wasn't the only difference she had of the others.

I liked her innocence.

I didn't want to take it out of her.

How would have known innocence could be the most attracting thing , dare to say it, more sexy without even trying. What the hell Harry? What were you thinking? You cant be falling for Melanie! You don't date. She deserved better.

She was like the others. A distraction.

No she wasnt.

Was too

Wasn't

Was too

Wasnt

What the hell was happening to me? I walked to my house, my watchman opened the gates and I gladly thanked him before entering the house. I went straight to my bedroom, removing my blazer, shirt and pants quickly and I collapsed on my bed in just my boxers as I was very tired. Being all alone in such a huge house wasn't as nice as you think, it did showed pride, high status yes but life was boring.

"Melanie?"I asked the familiar beautiful figure leaning to the door of my bedroom smiling at me. She was the same yellow dress she has been wearing today, it suited her so well, showed her toned long legs perfectly making me hard in seconds. Wait, what was she doing here?

"Hey sexy"I gasped at the words that came out of that innocent mouth of hers. Did she just call me sexy? Who knew she could get sassy?

I watched Melanie coming closer climbing on the bed and she quickly sat between my legs, her legs on either side of me. Without hesitation, I grabbed her waist pulling her more close to me and our lips hungrily pressed on each other, I didnt expect Melanie's beautiful brown eyes to be even more beautiful when they were darkened with lust, not more than mine but still was a change for her.

She started moaning as I sucked her neck hard and decided to go lower, trailing kissed down to her valley. I lifted her dress to remove it quickly , my eyes locked on her sexy body, she looked like a perfect top model. I watched her taking off her bra and panties teasingly slow to purposely make me really hard.

"So beautiful"I said and I attacked her lips again at the same time squeezed her breasts making her moan more.

"Harryyyy"Who knew she could make my name sound sexy. I bit her right nipple, massaged her left and vice versa. Melanie's fingers went down to remove my boxers and she was struggling at it so I helped her. Now we were both naked fucking each other.

"You sure?"I asked her as I positioned myself between her legs, she was too breathless to answer so she moaned a loud yes. Without hesitating, I started thrusting into her really hard making her scream, we were kissing at the sale time.

"So tight for me baby"I said but it czle out like a moan, as breathless as she was.

"FUCK" I screamed as I opened my eyes in complete shock of what happened. No Melanie in my room. What? Oh no, did I just dream about fucking her hard? OMG I didnt! If it was a dream. why did I feel a real boner on me now? Did feel real and I wanted it to be real. What? No you dont.

I need to stop thinking like that. I couldnt force Melanie to sleep with me. When I tried, it made her scared of me and she hated me . A soft girl like her wouldnt like a pervert man like me. Not someone as broken and damaged as I was. Did I have to tell about that? No no no no, noone could know. I didnt anyone's sympathy. I didnt need anybody, relationships were for fools, people break up everytime, there's no happy ending.

I got fooled once and wont be fooled again.

THE NEXT DAY

I took a quick shower, I wore a white shirt that had black designs, put my coat on, my usual tight black pants and was ready to work. Before going to work, I bought a coffee from Starbucks and drank it all in my car on the way. As usual as I walked in the corridors to go to my office , everyone I passed wished me good morning so I wished le back. But there was that one person I wanted to see it. The reason I get all these frustrations.

Melanie.

Before going to my office, I knocked on the door of her office, as the boss of this company I didnt have to knock at any doors but Melanie, for some reason I felt like she was important to me. What? No she wasnt.

"Come in"Hearing her voice was enough to bring a big smile to my face. I entered the room and saw the beautiful girl busily doing her work on her computer. She was looking so beautiful, like an angel with her short white dress. She made me so hard just by looking at her and the best part she wasnt even trying to.

"Good morning Mr Styles"Melanie said sweetly and I smiled her back.

"Good morning Melanie, what are you doing?"I asked her just to have a conversation with her.

"Same as usual, entries, emails, nothing important sir"She said nicely and I nodded. The image of last night's dream came back to my head and it was difficult for me to control myself now that she was right in front of me. I wanted to fuck her so hard on her desk till she forgets her name but a new thought came to my mind.

Sex doesn't solve anything.

You cant force her or she'll hate you.

I guess I have to continue being the nice boss. Its not like Im gonna fall for her right? I don't date , not now, not ever.