Forty-Nine

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and GNO by Miley Cyrus
22 by Taylor Swift
Me & My Girls by Fifth Harmony
Telephone/Radio Gaga by Little Mix X Factor performance coz I love that performance soooo much

Dedicate this chapter to all the girly girls out there, enjoyyyy :) _________________________________________________________

After watching the fun and very cute movie, the next cutest thing to watch was Harry cuddling so lovingly with his mother and how she softly caressed his long locks kissing his cheeks and the way she said he will always be her baby boy no matter how much he grew up. Reminded me of my mother. A lot.

"Melanie?"Gemma interrupted my thoughts and I looked at her smiling normally at me.

"Yes?"I asked her nicely.

"Are you in a mood of going out now? We could have fun all day and night just girls, we'll let Harry sleep but you come with me alright?"Gemma asked me so sweetly and I didnt have the heart of telling her no anymore, she was so adorable, she was so so so beautiful, as much as Tara, Gemma Styles was such a beauty, like mother like daughter,  like sister like brother, like mother like brother like daughter like sister, all four.

Styles genes. Like the name they never go out of style. Natural beauties.

"Yeah sure I'd love to!"I said nicely and she clapped her hands excited and she took my hand taking me upstairs.

"Go dress up, something warm coz its too not warm here but still something nice. I'll go get dressed too"Gemma told me in front of Harry's room before I entered it to change into something nice like she said. I decided to wear simple today, simple but effective. I wore a black full sleeve buttoned shirt with a soft furry coat on top, black leggins and put on brown high boots that come upto my knee. I combed my hair perfectly and do a very light makeup again and ready. The door opened before I could even reach the knob to open it and it was Gemma dressed all pretty in a black full sleeve with. white collar thing on the neck, black skinny jeans with black converse.

"Haha our timing rock girl. Lets go!"Gemma cheered and I laughed following her downstairs. I didnt expect my boyfriend's sister to be this fun and entertaining. She was awesome.

"Shouldnt we tell your mom? And Harry?"I asked her innocently before she opened the maindoor, she laughed. I loved how she was always happy about everything, that was how you should be, not worrying about anything, past, present or future, live the moment to the fullest.

"Nah its fine. Come on you need girls time Mel. I dont bite!"Gemma said and I laughed nodding in agreement. I love this girl more. With that we left the nice house and got into Gemma's car, she had a white Audi Q5. Like Harry she drove fast but safe, like brother like sister, wow these two were brother sister goals af no doubt about that.

"Where to first?"I asked her and she turned on the radio, she connected her phone to it and the first song that played was Girlfriend by Icona Pop. Nice one.

"Lets go shopping shall we?"She asked amd we both yelled yayyy in happiness and excitment. We both were singing and flipping our hair along the music enjoying ourselves.

"You know Harry sleeps whenever we keep songs in the car, weird but thats him. Guess which is the only song he doesnt sleep?"Gemma asked me and I shook my head like I didnt know because whenever I have been in Harry's car, he never kept songs, it was either silent ride or we both talking and having a nice conversation.