Eighteen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Style by Taylor Swift____________________________________________________

"You look...beautiful"Harry said to me as soft as a wisper as his eyes were locked on mine, looked like I wasn't the only one staring at someone, as wrong as it was.

Stop it Melanie! He's your boss.

He's nice but he's your boss.

"Th-Thank you, you look handsome too"I said shyly and he smiled. If he wasn't my boss, I would throw myself to his arms and kiss him senseless. What? No I didnt want that. Something s happening to me.

"Shall we go?"Harry asked me showing me his arm like a...I don't know...prince I guess.

"We shall sir"I said as posh as I could before walking arm to arm outside the hotel.

Can't believe I'm doing this.

"Harry?"I called as him after we got into a black limo. First I entering in a limo, things kept getting better and better.

"Yeah love?"He asked me as he lifted his head from his phone. Call me love one more time! What, not making any easier for me. Jesus Christ!

"You're the guest of honour so you have to be there. What about me? Im nothing important"I asked him and he chuckled as he placed his hand on top of mine, more than enough to make my stomach burst in butterflies.

"You're more special than you think darling. I like your company very much compared to my other friends. You're a friend too by the way now"He said and I parted my lips shocked to hear what he said. Friends now? Wow! Should I be happy? Well thats good right?

"Really?"I asked him in disbelief and he chuckled. Grrrrr stop doing that hot shot!

"Of course, noone s been more professional than you at work, and not sweeter nicer than you"He said and I smiled looking down, a small blush appeared on my face seeing our fingers linked together.

"Mr Styles, we're here"The driver said as the limo stopped. I gasped seeing the window that there was camera people everywhere and we had to walk on the red carpet. OMG this was crazy.

"Hold my hand always Mel, I don't want to lose you in this crazy crowd"Harry said as the door opened and his hand caught mine tighter as we got down the car ready to face the crazy crowd, cameras flashing everywhere, people screaming, like a film premiere or an award ceremony.

We kept walking on the red carpet waving at people till the entrance of the Caesar's Palace where the show will take place. There was so many beautiful people everywhere, all filthy rich dressed very classy.

"Hello Mr Styles thank you for coming! Wow you didnt tell me your assistant would be that beautiful"A man came with a strong french accent shook Harry's hand formally. I smiled nicely still holding Harry's hand.

"Hello sir, its nothing. This Melanie D'Souza my beautiful assistant, she's the best actually"Harry said and my smile automatically grew wider hearing that my boss was proudly introducing me.

"Melanie this is the CEO of Verve"Harry told me and I shook my hand with that man.

"Nice to meet you sir"I said quickly and he smiled at me, not more than Harry but yeah.