Sixty-Two

SONGS OF CHAPTER:
Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
History and Home by One Direction
Nightingale by Demi Lovato

(A/N: Heyyyy well an idea just popped in my head so I guess Im gonna extend the story a little more before the epilogue so it wont the next chapter. Just a little more, happy reading 😁 )
__________________________________________________________

I first dropped Jessica at her place and then, Louis, Melanie, her mom and I went back to my house with a huge relief in our minds that there was nothing to worry about anymore. Amber was totally out of the picture for good and she wont disturn anyone anymore. It was like a huge weight in my heart being removed and it felt so damn good that it was out of my system, I could finally breathe the air in peace , now that I had Melanie all for me I knew I will be happy for the rest of my life.

Just one step to do for forever and I think you might know. Yeah Im thinking about how to ask her. It had to be very very very special for me as well as for me.

"Harry did you forget to put a condom or it broke?"Louis asked in the car as I was driving, Melanie was next to me and her mom next to him laughing at his question while Melanie was blushing slightly embarassed. Awww dont be baby.

"I forgot...anyway have any with me...for a long time...anyway I dont regret it, Im actually really, you know why?"I said and looked at Melanie smiling more, she smiled too.

"Why?"Louis asked and I laughed a little smiling.

"Because Melanie's pregnancy confirms that our first time, the best night of our lives was successful"I said and they all giggled. Melanie leaned to kiss my cheek affectionately. I love this girl so much, she's the light she's the night, she's the colour of my blood, she's the cure, she's the pain, she's the only thing I wanna touch, never knew that it could mean so much. So much. But it did. More than anything. She was more than anything to me, she's perfect to me.

"Aww you guys keep getting cuter and cuter"Mom cooed behind and I saw Melanie who couldnt stop blushing.

"Mom"She whined playfully and I chuckled placing my hand on her thigh.

We reached home and quickly got inside, you should have seen Tara's face when she saw Melanie entering the living room holding my hand. Tara was worried the whole time when I said that she was missing at work and didnt answer calls. Overprotective bestfriend alert!

"Hey Tara"Melanie said cheerfully as she was about to hug her bestfriend but to her shock, Tara scoffed and back off a little.

"Are you kidding me? You've been missing somewhere in London, you wont answer any calls...I mean you could have got raped or killed or a car running over you...and you have to say to me is...hey? Melanie! I thought you were better than this!"Tara said yelling with her pitch drama queen voice making all of us giggle silently but she heard us and gave us dead glares.

"Im serious over here"Tara pouted and crossed her arms.

"Dont think about it Tara please, I know I was stupid to disappear like that and I wont do it again...ever. Im sorry"Melanie said sincerely looking at Tara, me and again back to Tara who's frowning face turned slowly into a smile at Melanie. Aww Melanie this was why I love you.

"I was so worried about you"Tara said and took Melanie into a bone crashing hug and we awwed looking at the two besties hugging.

"There's nothing to worry about anymore, its over"Melanie said confidently and I couldnt stop smiling the whole time. I was so happy that we didnt have to worry about anything anymore.