Seventeen

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Fancy by Iggy Azelea ft Charli XCX_______________________________________________________

"Melanie...Melanie...we reached love"I heard the sweet yet sexily husky voice of my boss trying to wake me up from my deep sleep. How long was I asleep? We reached? OMG yes finally. I opened my eyes quickly and I saw Harry's smiley face at me with his dimples.

"Where are we?"I asked in my sleepy voice as if I didnt hear him saying that we've reached.

"The jet landed at Vegas airport, come lets go"He said and I got up to follow him getting down of the private jet, I liked the jet it was really comfortable and awesome. Let us hope the hotel will be awesome. Wait a second, please tell me I wont be sharing a room with Harry, my freaking boss!

OMG please no!

Don't deny it, you want a room with him

What? No I dont!

"Melanie? You ready?"Harry asked as the door opened and we had to get down the plane, I smiled at him snappin out of my crazy thoughts.

"Yes I am ready"I said and we both got down the plane and walked to the airport. Being Mr Styles, he got people to carry his luggages, not only his but mine as well which was my big suitcase and a side shoulder bag, I had only my Chanel purse with me that had my personal stuffs.

"You know I thought Vegas would be really lively and colourful and stuffs"I said as we walked out of the airport, Harry laughed at my comment about the city we were now.

"Thats because we re not at the active area, don't worry the hotel is at the active main area"He said and I nodded as we got in a black Bentley in the passenger seat.

"What time is it?"I asked Harry and he looked at his Rolex watch on his left wrist.

"3:45 pm in Las Vegas, California, United States if you want to know. At 7:30 we have to be at the fashion show"He said and I formed an o expression with my mouth. It wasn't like I needed to rest, I slept enough in the plane, just a nice bath would do before getting ready for the show.

We got down the Bentley when we reached the huge hotel at main place in Vegas, you know how we see in movies, series, wow it felt like a dream, I never thought I would be hear, this was amazing, I looked around in aww and I didnt even realised Harry was looking at me the whole time smiling genuinely.

"Lets unpack and we'll have a walk ok?"Harry asked me and I nodded as I followed him into the hotel lobby, it was filled with high class people just like Harry.

"Good evening sir, did you have a room reserved already?"The receptionist asked Harry, she was in a navy blue short uniform like an air hostess.

"Yes is there a room for Styles?"He asked and I gulped thinking the wors, OMG Im going to share a room with him. Oh no bad idea!

"Styles! Oh yes, you've asked two rooms right, one for your lovely assistant right here? Hello love!"The receptionist said after checking her computer. I parted my lips in shock, he asked a room for me? OMG I was so relieved but wait a second, it was Harry's idea?

Now that's a change!

"Hello"I said nicely as she smiled at me, she wasnt the only one smiling, Harry too, even more at me.

"Well Room 243 for Mr Styles and you Miss Room 244, second floor. Leave your things, I'll get people to carry them for you, enjoy your stay"She said and now we went to the elevator.

"The guy from Verve wanted us to be in one room but I thought that you wouldnt be comfortable so I insisted for another room for you next to mine"Harry told me and I smiled. Impressive!

"Hmm thanks!"I said nicely and he chuckled, the doors of the elevator opened and we walked to our rooms, my room was just next to Harry's. I swiped my room keycard and gasped once I entered. it was a huge royal bedroom, looked like a victorian princess room which a huge king size bed with thick blankets and stuffs. The bathroom...no words to say it was perfect.

"Like it?"I heard Harry's voice behind me as I was in front of the bed looking everywhere in awws, of course he followed but I didn't care.

"Are you kidding? This is perfect! Thank you"I said turning to him with a big smile on my face, he smiled back.

"I'll leave you get settled, you have three hours to get ready. Need anything Im just there"He said nicely as he was leaving, I nodded and locked the door before I start unpacking nicely, arranging in the room.

When I was done I deciced to take a long and nice bubble bath in this huge bathub. It felt so damn good, one day I would bring mom here so she could also enjoy this luxurious life. After a long bath, I looked at time and I had twenty minutes left to get ready, that was when I realised I slept so well in the warm nice bubbly water in the bathub, I quickly washed myself, wrapped my towel around my body and came out of the bathroom. Now what to wear? It was a fashion so I better be fancy. But I wasnt in the mood of a short dress. I have a long dress so that would be great.

I wore my long shiny black dress, combed my hair perfecty so there was no knots, lighy makeup , small mascara, light lipgloss, I put some black heels and I was finally ready. Just then, the doorbell rang. Was it Harry? I went to open the door and I froze staring at the beautiful man in a tux standing im front of me.

"Wow, you look...beautiful"Harry said to me like almost wisper because it looked like I wasn't the only one staring at someone. What? No no no no I cant.

This is gonna be a long night.