Forty-Four

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
It's On by Camp Rock 2
Steal My Girl by One Direction
Worth It by Fifth Harmony
Mine by Taylor Swift__________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Watch your back Melanie. I'm coming

Bloody hell, what the fuck? Who the fuck even dared to threaten my baby girl? If only I knew I could punch, kick, tear him or her in pieces and burn them till they turn into ash. Sounded like killing a vampire but I just wanted whoever threatened Melanie to have the most painful dead, if you have a better more painful ideas, feel free to share.

That letter filled my mind driving crazy like anything. I didn't want anything to happen to Melanie, I couldnt bare to see her getting hurt, whether physically or morally, mentally... in any fucking way. So I went to work earlier today and I checked the surroundings, everyone was fine doing their jobs and whenever I would cross people they either bow normally or wish me nicely good morning and I said it back.  Suddently I just got an idea.

The control room.

I went to the control room where people monitored the whole building, there was the tv that displayed what cameras would show everywhere in the building.

"Mr Styles! Good morning what brings you here?"Dex one of the control guys asked me politely as he removed his headphones connected to one tv.

"Good morning Dex, you have an important job today!"I told him and he nodded .

"Yes sir what is it?"He asked me.

"I want you to bring security at the entrance of the building to do checking of whoever is coming in. They have to check everyone's bag whether woman or man I dont care. Also, keep a close eye on my floor! We have a serious situation!"I told him and he nodded.

"Ok sir, may I ask you what situation?"He asked me and I nodded again.

"Someone threatened my assistant...my girlfriend, I want to know who that is!"I said and he gasped and nodded his head.

"Sorry sir, I will keep an eye on the building and will tell security to do serious checking!"He said and I thanked before leaving the control room to head to my office. I sat on my long chair in front of my desk running my fingers in my hair as I was really tensed about Melanie.