Thirty-Nine

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift___________________________________________________

Amber's Pov

"Get up, I'm releasing you!"I shook my hostage, the beautiful Perrie Malik. Zayn wasn't any useful to me anymore, I could continue the rest myself so why having Perrie still here? Plus from now on, noone had to know when and how I will strike. Now my next actions was to make Harry and Melanie break up and stop their relationship to get any stronger. How could Harry fall in love this easily? That too with a very innocent little girl? What was so special about that Melanie girl? She didnt even spread her legs for him so how could the Harry Styles be attracted to her? Something was wrong and I had to stop this.

Harry will not date anyone other than me. Oh please I didn't want him back again. No fucking way. I never wanted him in the first place. I used him and played him pretty well, he loved me thinking I was in love with him which I clearly wasnt. Lets say I was just infatuated by him. Come on, when I first laid my eyes on him on my first interview, like everyone else I was thinking...woah he's hot! I mean of course he was hot, totally bangable, I went after him just for the sex that was it. I accepted to be his girlfriend to gain his trust. Which it worked easily.

Luckily my husband knew and understood that I wanted nothing more or less than the sex with my sexy boss. Also white "dating" Harry, I was paid even more so my Hayden was happy. Now I was very happy with my lovely family, just me, Hayden and my little 3years old Lexie.

"Why now? Dont think I didnt hear anything! Whats your diabolic plan to ruin Harry's happiness?"Perrie asked as I untied her from the couch and she caressed slowly her arms and wrists as it was slightly red because she was tighly tied for a long time. Perrie was just like her husband, both cared a lot for their friends, all of them, especially Harry.

"Happiness? He doesnt know whats he doing! Melanie cant give full happiness, Harry is just about sex and she cant give him that. That girl is not meant for him."I told her and she got up but not attacking me, she was just defending Harry

"You know nothing about Harry, you heartless bitch used him for your own benefit and you ruined him, changed him into the damaged, arrogant, sadist  sex crazed man he is now, he lost belief and meaning of love because of you and now with Melanie, he's slowly changing back, he's becoming the good himself again, she's healing him for good and I wont sit back and watch you trying to ruin what makes him happy , what makes him himself again."Perrie said and with anger I just slapped her hard making her fall on the floor.

"I have no time hearing all bullshit from you. Your husband will be waiting . Let me tell you one thing I agree with you, Melanie is too good for Harry, Im only doing her a favour, Im preventing her from getting hurt. She thinks she knows Harry, but she doesnt know what the real Harry could do and when she knows that, she's gonna be broken. Better to end this soon before anything serious betweem them"I said pushing Perrie with me out of my appartment and took her in my car as I drove to the park where I told Zayn to come get his wife.

"You're so fucking wrong, if there's someone who knows the real Harry, out of everyone, it is Melanie, not you. You know fucking nothing of him."Perrie said. The blonde beauty was wearing a black tank top and black skinny jeans.

"Say whatever you want Mrs Malik!"I said not listening to her. We made it to the park and I caught her wrists harshly as we walked to search for Zayn.

"Oh my god Perrieeee, babyyy over here!"We heard the voice calling from behind, Perrie gasped turning around and her eyes were teary seeing who was there. The model looking man wearing a black leather jacket and tight skinny jeans coming running towards us.