𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐘

ఌ︎ - 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 27, 2023

"My mother had me when she was sixteen years of age", said moon. "It was hard for her. But it wasn't hard when she won an oscar in 1973 at only nine years of age", said moon. "My dad was twenty-one when he became a father of mine", said moon.

"After my mother had me, she left, she left us, she didn't want anything to do with me, my father, and his family", said moon. "I grew up without a mother. But these three women have been mother figures to me. Elizabeth taylor, Lisa presley, and Diana ross", said moon.

"There's lots of videos of me and dad playing outside his neverland house including Macaulay Culkin. Gosh I had the biggest crush on him during that time", said moon. "Growing up my nickname was moonlight, still is by the way", said moon.

"I can still remember the day dad died. It like it happened yesterday", said moon. "I was doing a couple of photoshoots and then I get a call from my phone and answered it. It was my little sister paris. She was crying and talking at the same time and I told her to slow down. So she just said daddy is dead. I ran out. No car or nothing just my legs. I ran to his house. I wanted to be a prank", said moon. "But it wasn't", said moon.

"I really wish I get to see him one day again", said moon. "Growing up I never had a good relationship with one of dad's sisters. It was aunt latoya. I don't know. She always had that look on her face that read I will betray my entire family", said moon. "It gave me goosebumps", said moon.

"I really do hope everybody enjoys this entire documentary. What you are about to watch is my entire film on a tv", said moon as the screen started to slowly fade away.