𝐊𝐅𝐂

☽︎ - 1982

☽︎ - 1982

Michael and the rest of his family sat down. Marlon had two year old moon on his lap. He bounced his leg. A waiter came up to them with a pen and notepad. "Hi welcome to kfc", said the waiter and smiled. "Hello, can I please get one bucket?", asked michael.

"Of course, anything else?", said the waiter.

"That's all", replied michael.

"Aw michael, you don't have to order for us all, we can get something ourselves", said katherine.

"Excuse me? Oh no that bucket is for me", said michael. There was silence. "You know what we'll take one more bucket too", said katherine. The waiter nodded and wrote it down. He walked away. "Ba!", exclaimed moon. Marlon sticked out his tongue at moon. He laughed and chewed on his gum.

"Hopefully you brushed your teeth", said Janet.

"I did actually", said marlon.

"Mama, you did your hair today?", asked Jermaine.

"I did, thank you for noticing", replied katherine.

"Moonlight's first time trying kfc, what an excitement", said randy.

"She's going to love it as much as I do", said michael.

"You and your kfc obsession", said katherine.

Tito and jackie laughed. The waiter came back with two buckets full of chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes, and gravy on the side. "Enjoy", said the waiter and walked away. "Don't give her the whole chicken marlon, piece by piece", said katherine.

Marlon took a small piece of chicken and put it inside moon's tiny mouth. Moon started chewing. Michael silently watched. Everyone was watching. "Quit watching my baby, eat", said katherine and ate some mashed potatoes.

Janet took a leg and put it on her plate.

"How's the album going?", asked katherine.

"It's going great", replied michael.

"I'm thinking of buying a chimp", said michael.

"Chimpanzee?", asked randy.

"No, an elephant", said Janet.

"No one is talking to you", said randy.

Moon giggled. Marlon gave moon another small piece of chicken to her. Moon began chewing. "She loves it", said marlon. "That's my girl", said michael. Michael leaned in and puckered his lips.

Moon pecked michael's lips. Katherine smiled.

"How did you finish all of that?", asked Janet. Michael shrugged and smiled. "Give me my child", said michael. Marlon handed moon over to michael. Michael gladly took her and sat her on his lap. He gently pinched her small cheek.