𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍

♥︎ - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 21𝐬𝐭, 1980

Janet entered michael's room. Michael looked up. "Are you the only one here?", asked michael. "Yeah, I got her milk done", said Janet and sat next to michael on the bed. "It's hard to believe that you're 13", said michael and took the bottle of milk from Janet. Michael started feeding moon.

"She's so cute", said Janet. Moon opened her eyes while drinking the milk from the baby bottle. Michael smiled. "Her eyes are so beautiful", said michael. "We should give her a nickname", said Janet. "Like what?", asked michael not taking his eyes off of moon. "Moonlight", replied Janet.

"That's great", said michael. Moon started crying. Michael held her against his chest and gently patted her small back. "She needs to burp", said Janet and helped moon burp. Moon let out a tiny burp. Michael laughed. "That was cute", said michael. "That was disgusting", said Janet.

- 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Michael awoke to loud cries. Michael quickly sat up and rubbed his eyes. Moon was crying in her crib. He got up and walked to moon's crib. He picked her up. "Don't cry, it's okay, I'm here now", said michael. Moon sniffed. Michael sat down in bed with moon on his arms. "Don't grow up too fast, I want you to be a baby forever", said michael.

"But that's impossible", said michael. There was a knock at the door. "Come in", said michael. Katherine and latoya entered the room and sat on the bed. "Hey, how's the sweetheart doing?", asked katherine. "I can hear her cries all the way from my room", said latoya.

"Doing great", replied michael. Katherine looked at moon and laughed. "Oh michael, she's got your eyes", said katherine. "And lots of hair", said latoya staring at moon's head. "What's wrong with that?", asked michael. "Nothing", replied latoya.

"I know she has no mother but...I want to be there for her...forever, I don't want to miss her first word either", said michael. "You are going to be an amazing father dear", said katherine. Latoya smiled. "When you go to the studio, where are you going to leave her?", asked latoya.

"I will take her with me sometimes", said michael. "I can help you take care of her when you get busy", said katherine. "Thank you", said michael and laughed. "Count me in and the rest of my siblings", said latoya.