𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒

♥︎ - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25𝐭𝐡, 1980

An 11 month old moon was sitting on the floor staring at the christmas tree. Janet kept an eye on moon while everyone else was in the kitchen. "Come on, just get up and walk", said Janet. "I know you can do it", said Janet.

Randy came to the living room and sat on the couch. "She doesn't listen to you because she doesn't like you, she obviously prefers the good looking uncle", said randy. "Oh shut up, I wasn't talking to you", said Janet.

"You are now", said randy. "Mom!", exclaimed Janet. Randy rolled his eyes. Michael came to the living room and sat in the couch next to randy. "Do not scream infront of my baby", said michael.

"Janet started it", said randy. "I didn't start anything!", exclaimed Janet. Moon stood up and started walking. "Shhh, moon is walking", said michael. Janet gasped. "Yeah because Janet kept pressuring her", said randy.

Moon waddled towards michael. He laughed and picked her up. He sat her on his lap. Michael looked up and sniffed the air. "Do you guys smell that?", asked michael. "Ew, Janet go to the bathroom please", said randy and covered his nose with his shirt.

Michael sniffed moon's pamper. "Oh!", exclaimed michael and laughed nervously. "What?", asked randy completely clueless. "Smell", said michael. Janet covered her mouth with her hand.

Randy took a big sniff and started gagging. "What the hell is going on?!", shouted Joseph. "Moon popped", replied michael. "Well clean and change her boy!", exclaimed Joseph. "She just took her first steps", said Janet. Katherine gasped.

Katherine made her way to the living room. "Oh- it stank in here", said katherine. Michael and Janet laughed. "I better go change her", said michael and stood up.

- 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"There, all clean", said michael and picked up moon. "Dada", said moon and put her tiny fist inside her mouth. Michael laughed and pecked her cheek. "Dada loves you very much, but kfc first", said michael. Moon stared at michael.

Michael laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding", said michael. Janet entered the room. "What do you want?", asked michael. Janet playfully rolled her eyes. "Jeez, well hello to you to", said Janet.

- 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Michael put a vinyl on his record player. Easy by the commodores started playing. "Uncle lionel richie is in the band", said michael and started dancing. The lyrics began:

Know it sounds funny
But I just can't stand the pain
Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me, girl
You know I've done all I can
You see, I begged, stole, and I borrowed, yeah, ooh

That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning

Why in the world would anybody put chains on me, yeah?
I've paid my dues to make it
Everybody wants me to be
What they want me to be
I'm not happy when I try to fake it, no, ooh

That's why I'm easy (yeah)
I'm easy like Sunday morning, yeah
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning

I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know the things I do are right
I wanna be free
Just me, oh babe
Ooh

That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning, yeah
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning, whoa
'Cause I'm easy, woo
Easy like Sunday morning, yeah
'Cause I'm easy
Easy like Sunday morning, whoa