𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐘

♥︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29, 2024𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱

Moon smiled as the cameras started recording. "That night was something big I will always remember, so many great musicians were there on the same room as me, I was only four, still a baby", said moon and laughed. A photo of four year old moon and michael pops up during the we are the world recording session.

"Funny story, uncle lionel richie came to the house, we were in the studio, and muscles, dad's pet snake came into the room slithering on the floor, uncle lionel heard the snake and screamed, and my dad said oh there you are muscles, I see you've meet lionel", said moon.

Photos of lionel and moon pop up. "I remember, bob dylan being the most uncomfortable there, it was full that night, so probably he was pretty anxious", said moon.

- 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

11:45 𝐩𝐦

The room was full and conversations were going here and there. Quincy Jones wrote a few notes on the papers in front of him. Moon spinned in circles. "Anybody hungry?", asked steve perry, the leadsinger of Journey. "I want a fish burger", said tina turner. Moon giggled. "Fish are gross", said moon. Tina picked up moon and tickled her tummy.

"Chicken waffles", said dionne warwick. Bruce Springsteen was sitting on the floor and looked at the lyrics on the paper. "What do you want?", asked michael. "Um...I want- I want chicken nuggets", replied moon. "Okay", said michael.

Harry Belafonte sat next to steve perry. "Okay! We only have one day to do this, we are not coming back tomorrow", said quincy.

- 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

"That night was so...breathtaking", said lionel richie. "When I stepped foot into that studio again...I could still hear the laughs, the singing", said lionel and wiped a tear that rolled down his cheek. "Cyndi Lauper was standing there, Bruce Springsteen over there, and so and so on", said lionel while pointing at a few spots on the floor.

Moon appeared on the screen and smiled. "I was just thinking about when....the food we ordered came in and I remember I sat down and threw a chicken at steve perry", said moon and laughed.

"I remember when lionel told us he had called prince to do a guitar part solo, and he said that he wanted to do it alone in a room but lionel told him he can't do that because we're all already over here and it was full, and we waited and waited, he never showed up", said sheila e.

"I always knew my dad and prince disliked each other, dad took me to the James brown concert in 83' and prince fell off the stage grabbing onto a light lamp post, my dad mocked him", said moon and smiled.

- 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

Everyone stood infront of the microphones ready to sing their lines. "When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all", michael sang. "But if you just believe there's no way we can fall", sang huey lewis. "Well, well, well, well let us realize
Oh, that a change can only come", sang cyndi lauper. "When we stand together as one", sang kim carnes."Yeah, yeah, yeah", sang cyndi lauper.

Michael stared at them through his sunglasses with a displeased look on his face. Michael stood behind huey and looked at his lyric sheet.

- 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

Moon shook hands with the producers and laughed. "Thank you guys, this was great", said moon. The documentary was finished. "Hey", said lionel. Moon turned around and hugged lionel. "It's been a while", said moon and smiled. "Bruce, dionne, cyndi, and huey are also here", said lionel.

"Hi beautiful, oh look how much you've grown", said dionne and hugged moon. Moon smiled and hugged her back. "It's been a while hasn't it?", asked moon. "It sure has", said bruce. "You know, I was thinking, how sad a few musicians from that night got to feel the first and last time to be in the same room with my dad", said moon.

"This place does bring back memories", said cyndi. "How are your siblings doing?", asked huey. "Good, very good, thanks for asking", replied moon and smiled. "We hear a new biopic about michael is coming out", said cyndi. "Yeah, I'm very exited, they're probably doing the we are the world recording session, if they do, I'll let you all know", said moon. Dionne smiled.

"I'm glad it's going to be about the real michael we all knew that night back in 85' not the fake michael everyone always talks about", said lionel. "I'm glad too", said moon. "Are you crying?", asked bruce. "Yeah, I still remember when she was only four and at the recording session with us that night", replied cyndi and laughed a little.