𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑹𝒆𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒚𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂...

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑹𝒆𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒚𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈!

❦︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2024

Bigi yawned. "It's too early for this", said bigi. Moon turned off her phone. "Nobody told you to come", said moon. "Uh- excuse me but you were the one who literally forced me to come", said bigi and removed his hoodie from his head.

Antonie exited the dressing room. He gasped. "Okay! Listen up! The kids who will be playing prince and paris are here, everyone stay calm", said antoine. "Yeah, moon", said bigi. "Oh shut up, I'm not going to scream", said moon.

Prince and paris sat down and everyone's eyes were at the door. The doorknob fidgeted and the door opened. Moon opened her mouth. Paris covered moon's mouth with her hand.

"Hello, welcome, nice to meet you", said antoine. Reid and peyton shook hands with antoine and awkwardly smiled. Prince and paris stood up. They made their way towards the kids. Moon stood up too. "Sit down, they didn't call your name", said bigi looking up from his phone.

"Shush", said moon and walked towards them. Paris shook hands with peyton and smiled. Prince shook hands with reid. "Very nice to meet you", said paris. "And where is little me?", asked bigi.

"Up your a-", said moon and was cut off by antoine. "Anyway, there's snacks, help yourself", said antoine and walked away. "Very funny", said bigi. "Don't worry bigi, we are still looking", said antoine.

"Now I have a feeling that they'll probably be doing your speech at dad's funeral", said moon. Paris nodded. "You guys don't have to worry about me, I'll be okay", said paris and hugged prince and paris. "What about me? Don't I get a hug?", asked bigi. "No", replied moon and looked the other way.

Paris hugged bigi and laughed.