𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 24, 2017

Moon and Paris were standing at the airport. "Why do you have that calendar?", asked moon. "I wanted to see what day of the week my birthday will be this year", said paris. Moon smiled. A man with a camera from the paparazzi walked up to them. "Hey moon, paris, good to see you again. How are you?", said the man.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!", exclaimed paris and laughed. The paparazzi started taking photos with flash. The man laughed. "Oh sorry", said the man. "Oh my god", said paris covering her face. "I didn't mean to do that, sorry, how are you?", asked the man.

Paris was still covering her face. "I'm okay how are you?", said paris. Moon stood close to paris. The paparazzi were still taking pictures. The bodyguard grew furious and removed his hand from moon's shoulder. "Hey back up. Back up please", said the bodyguard.

"Paris, moon, so you think somebody murdered your father?", asked the man. Paris had the calendar in her face. "Um- I'm sorry you guys are like blinding me I'm really sorry", said paris. "Can you back up? Everybody back up", said the bodyguard. Moon wrapped her arm around her sister and fixed her sunglasses.

Paris put her sunglasses on and ran her hands through her hair and turned around. The paparazzi kept taking pictures. Paris took moon's hand and started running. The paparazzi chased them and were taking photos. Moon and Paris stopped running. The paparazzi reached them and started taking more pictures. Paris quickly covered her face with the calendar. "Watch out bro", said one of the paparazzi who was recording.

"Moon, paris, what did you thought about the murder of your dad?", asked the man. Moon and Paris started running again. Moon and Paris were about to exit the airport. The paparazzi took more pictures. "Please, please, please stop, please..stop! Please stop- please stop!", exclaimed paris while crying. Moon knocked out the camera out of the man's hand.

"Stay away from us", said moon and went to comfort her sister. "Paris it's okay seriously, you don't have to freak out.", said one of her friends. "Hey back off. Back off back off", said the bodyguard. The bodyguard wrapped his arms around moon and paris. He took them inside the airport. The paparazzi chased them.

They took more pictures with flash. Moon and Paris ran to the car and got in. "Moon did your father ever touch you like he did to those little kids?", asked the man. Moon heard this. "Hold on. Stay here", moon told paris. "Moon!", exclaimed paris. Moon got out of the car. "You wanna repeat that shit? Fuck you. You're all a load of pussies who have no life and just take pictures out of respect. Get a fucking real job", said moon. She turned around to get in the car but had another thing in mind.

Moon punched the photographer very hard in the face. Moon got inside the car and closed the door. The driver started the car and quickly drove off.