𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

シ︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 1992

シ︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 1992

Moon ate an apple and watched eddie murphy and iman sit on the throne. The eagle that was next to eddie flew away. Eddie quickly stood up. Iman leaned on her seat and covered her mouth with her hand. Michael laughed. Eddie walked around.

John Singleton, the director laughed. "I know that y'all think that I'm running and I'm a punk", said eddie. Everyone laughed. "Cause iman didn't move when the bird....", said eddie. Everyone laughed louder. Iman laughed and tapped her feet on the floor.

"But it's two ways to react in a situation like that, you can run or be real still, and she's just being real still, but she's as horrified as I am", said eddie. Everyone laughed. Michael smiled and did a small clap. Moon kept chewing on her apple minding her own business.

"She was raised in east africa, she knows if the eagle go crazy be real still, I'm from brooklyn so you run", said eddie. Iman laughed. Everyone on set laughed.

The camera man focused on moon taking a bite of her apple. Moon turned around and happily waved at the camera.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Tell her, tell iman what you were gonna say", said michael. Eddie did a little dance and made the horn signs behind michael's head. "Um...could you tell your husband, david bowie to send me an autograph?", asked moon. Iman smiled.

"Of course, I will tell him don't worry", said iman. Moon hugged iman. The photographer snapped a picture. Iman hugged her back. "I want some cotton candy", said eddie.

"You and your weird cravings", said michael.

"How old are you?", asked iman.

"I'm eleven, I'll be turning twelve next month", replied moon. Iman nodded and smiled. Iman gently held moon's face. "She's so delicate, she's got the face of an angel, she's gorgeous", said iman. Moon smiled. "Thank you", said michael and smiled. "What about me?", asked eddie.

"You ugly", said michael. Eddie gasped. Moon laughed. "I'm joking", said michael. "Uh huh", said eddie and walked away.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

"Daddy?", asked moon. "Yes?", asked michael. "How come uncle freddie died?", asked moon. "Oh...well...he had aids", replied michael. "How did he get that? What is that?", asked moon. "Well, I don't think this is the right time for you to know", replied michael and folded one of bubbles' shirts.

"We did work on some songs, we never finished them, it was in the early 80s", said michael. "Why didn't you finish them?", asked moon. "You remember louie?", asked michael. "Oh the pet llama", replied moon. Michael nodded.

"Well, I brought it to the studio and he didn't like it", said michael.