𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓

♥︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11, 19803:25 𝐚𝐦

3:25 𝐚𝐦

The phone rang in the Jacksons house. Joseph opened his eyes and tapped katherine. "Katherine the phone", said Joseph. Katherine opened her eyes and sat up. She removed the phone from the receiver and put it on her ear. "Hello?", said katherine. "Hey mother, come down to the hospital, I know it's a bit late but the baby is here", said michael. Katherine threw the phone and quickly got up.

"Woman, what's gotten into you?", asked Joseph. "Stop talking and get ready, our granddaughter was just born", replied katherine looking for a thin sweater. Joseph got up. "Call the kids", said katherine. Joseph left the room.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋
3:45 𝐚𝐦

The full Jacksons family entered the hospital. Janet looked around and saw michael. "There he is!", exclaimed Janet and ran towards michael. "Slow down", said katherine and made her way towards michael. Michael looked up and was holding a newborn baby. Michael smiled. "Here she is, in full health", said michael. "She's got your eyes", said Joseph. "She's so tiny", said latoya. "Can I hold her?", asked Janet. "Nobody trusts you around babies", said rebbie. "Please michael", said Janet. "How could I say no that face", replied michael and gently put the baby on Janet's arms.

Randy gently poked the baby's cheek. "What are you going to name her?", asked Jermaine. "I was thinking about moon", replied michael. "I love that", said katherine and smiled. "Where's tatum?", asked tito. "She doesn't want anything to do with me, moon, and you guys", replied michael. "Alright let's go, she can honestly rot in that hospital bed", said latoya making her way towards the exit. The rest of the Jacksons followed.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Michael held moon and looked down at her. He smiled. "Hello", said michael. Katherine entered the room and sat next to michael. "She's got your eyes", said katherine and looked at moon. Michael laughed. "I think she resembles me more", replied michael. "Are you happy?", asked latoya. Michael nodded. "I'm happy, I will give her the best childhood she ever had", said michael. "What hurts me is that she's going to grow up with no mother", said katherine.

The doorknob started fidgeting. "Janet just enter", said michael. The door opened. "It's me", said diana ross. "I heard about the baby and I came as soon as I could", said diana and smiled. She sat next to michael making katherine move. "Aw look at her, she's so tiny", said diana and smiled.

"I'll be her mother", said diana. "That's really sweet of you diana but-", said katherine but diana cut her off. "No I insist, I will help you with this baby", said diana and smiled.