𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ఌ︎ - 1989

︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ఌ︎ - 1989

Moon giggled as steven spielberg looked at some papers. Weird al who is the guy that does the rip offs of michael's music walked around. "Where's daddy?", asked moon. "Kid, you just gave me an idea", replied steven.

Whoopi goldberg gave bubbles a small treat. Moon sat next to whoopi. "Is that sugar?", asked moon. "Yeah, do you like sugar?", asked whoopi. Moon giggled and nodded. "You have a sweet tooth darling", said whoopi.

"Wheres's michael?", asked Carl weathers. "That's what I asked steven", said moon. Carl laughed. "He'll be here", said john travolta. Olivia newton john smiled. "Come here", said olivia. Moon made her way towards olivia. Olivia played with moon's braids. "Your hair is so pretty, I love the pink and purple strings braided in your hair", said olivia.

Moon smiled. "I like your smell", said moon. Everyone laughed. "Do you like barbie dolls?", asked lou diamond phillips. "Who doesn't?", asked moon. Everyone laughed.

Corey feldman gently pinched moon's cheek.

Steven made his way to everyone.

"Okay, is everyone ready?", asked steven.

"Yes", replied everyone.

"Can I be in the music video?", asked moon while sitting in olivia's lap. Olivia had her arms wrapped around moon's stomach and looked at her. "Of course sweetheart", said steven and smiled.

Mayim bialik laughed.

"Places everyone", said steven.

Everyone stood up and went to their parts.

The cameras were ready.

"Action!", exclaimed steven.

The camera focused on whoopi and carl. "You know it would be a blast if michael asked me to dance", said carl as he sat next to whoopi. Then the scene changed to olivia and john.

They lip synced to liberian girl and got closer. John smiled. The scene changed to whoopi. "Who's directing this?", asked whoopi. The scene changed to steven spielberg. He was sitting in his chair and he looked up.

The scene changed. "Hey is mikey here?", asked blair underwood. Weird al turned around. "No, but I think bubbles is here", replied weird al. The scene changed. Suzanne somers, bubbles, and moon were sitting together.

"Oh that's from the Cosby kids", said suzanne and pointed. Bubbles didn't seem to care and turned his head towards moon. "And oh there's the guy in LA law see", said suzanne. Moon gasped.

"And there's the Incredible Hulk", said moon.

Soon they were shooting the last part of the music video. Dan Aykroyd came in riding a motorcycle and took off his sunglasses. He looked around. "Hey, where's michael?", asked dan.

Michael came down with a smile and had a camera. "Aw mike!", exclaimed dan. Michael gently laughed. He was here the whole time. "Okay everybody that's a wrap", said michael and laughed.

"Cut!", yelled steven.

Everyone clapped. "That was great", said jasmine guy and smiled. "Daddy!", exclaimed moon and ran towards michael. Michael kneeled and extended his arms. Moon and michael hugged. Everyone set clapped while watching.